Al Gore, you've doomed us all! Unless....

Hijinx

We have seen the wind generators and the solar power, and we trade off some emissions from coal for killing birds and other animals.

The Solar panels are scorching birds.

World's largest solar plant scorching birds in Nevada desert | Fox News

The wind generators are killing Eagles and other birds, and driving the people who live around them nuts.

But the big problem is are they putting out enough energy to be worth the cost of the plant ,plus the cost in the lives of birds and animals. Wind generators are a high maintenance problem, they require a lot of maintenance, are they worth the trouble for what little they put out?

When we are sitting on the world's largest supply of coal wouldn't it be cheaper and more responsible to clean up the coal plant as best we can, and use that energy?

Going full tilt into solar or wind because Obama wants us to and not because it is the best thing to do, makes little sense to me.

It is costing us money and jobs .

Hijinx

well, the first mistake was even listening to AlGore .....

We just barely escaped having Gore as President.

A lot of people will say we didn't do much better, but I am in disagreement with that. Bush had his faults, plenty of them, but he wasn't a total fool like Gore.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
A lot of people will say we didn't do much better, but I am in disagreement with that. Bush had his faults, plenty of them, but he wasn't a total fool like Gore.

Sip, sip, sip from that Kool-Aid cup.

You are completely delusional.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

No. That's the wrong view. This nation would have been FAR better off had Gore won because he would have had a GOP congress, strongly so, that would have added even more seats in his first mid term, riding roughshod over him and we would have had a fully functioning government at it's finest in terms of checks and balances.

Instead, we got what we got; a disaster followed by Obama.

There is NO way TSA, DHS, Patriot Act, bailing out the UAW, Med D and TARP happens under a D president with a GOP congress. And there sure as flying hell is no way we lose one, let alone two wars. Would a GOP congress even allow D president to invade one country when 15 citizens of another attacked us on 9/11?

Then, there is no way things would have been such a mess by the late 2000's and no way an empty dork like Obama comes to power.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

True.

Bush can't be too much of a fool given the lengths he effortlessly gets people to go to defend the indefensible things he did, issue after issue.

"Miss me now?"

No.