Another broken promise.

Hijinx

I don't understand what this means. Are you missing words or are you demonstrating how a five year old would write?

According to rumor Vladimar Putin once said that dealing with Obama was like playing chess with a pigeon.,it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory."

I believe this is very appropriate in dealing with Tommy.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
I hope everyone who voted for the boy blunder suffers for the next ten years, after all, elections have consequences and you have to live with the consequences of your actions.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I hope everyone who voted for the boy blunder suffers for the next ten years, after all, elections have consequences and you have to live with the consequences of your actions.

Unfortunately, for those that didn't vote for him are also grouped into this comment.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return

We all suffer. What, do you think you're special because you didn't vote for Barry?