Maryland is an "ObamaCare Disaster Site"

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Just in from The Hill

Republicans open investigations into ObamaCare’s disaster sites

By Jonathan Easley

Republicans are launching investigations into three state-run ObamaCare exchanges that are failing disastrously.

Lawmakers are setting their sites on exchanges in Oregon, Maryland and Massachusetts where Democratic governors embraced the healthcare law, and are demanding to know why their expensive online portals remain useless more than four months after launch.

Read the story here
Funny thing is that Lt. Gov. Brown was citing his "leadership" over health care reform in Maryland as one of the key reasons that we should elect him to be our next great leader. Don't you just love politicians?

Hijinx

Obamacare itself is a disaster.

These Governors in their headlong rush to be first to get to the buttocks of Obama and plant a big kiss thereupon have no one else to blame but themselves. I have stated before that Lt. Gov. Brown has a big job digging himself out from under O'Malley's messes.

Of Course we cannot forget that he has a head start in PG, Montgomery ,and Baltimore, as that is where the States most vapid and ill-informed voters are located, but by now even Maryland Democrats should have had enough of high taxes and failed policies.

luvmygdaughters

WHAT!!!:yikes: I'm shocked! O'Malley and Lt. Gov. Brown assured all Maryland residents that they were ready to move forward with Obamacare. They made radio announcements and tv announcements. You just don't know who to trust anymore.:sarcasm:

C

czygvtwkr

It is the right wing elements of Maryland's government sabotaging it no doubt.

mitzi

This was the most cluster f*ck of a website I have EVER been on. A first grader could have designed a better site with Sesame Street tools. To the left scrolling were people's names, their location and how much money they owed in fines, taxes, etc. NOTHING to do with signing up for health care insurance, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. How and why did this info cross reference onto the health care website? The search function freezes or shuts the whole thing down. Then to top it off the 800 number listed for "assistance" was to a POTTERY DISTRIBUTOR IN OREGON. How can any idiot type in the wrong phone number and nobody caught this. Unbelievable. Finally, the number was corrected and the wait time for assistance is over an hour. Over 1800 Medicaid cards were sent to wrong addresses. I'm telling you, the website almost looked as bad as the one for St. Mary's Today. Again, unbelievable.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
And yet, Dems will likely win in a landslide because they've chased most of the informed voters out of the state with ridiculously high and punitive taxes. Keep 'em unedumicated and ignorant is their M.O.