Russia is becoming as crazy as the U.S.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Link to original article.

"Moscow - A regulation that was placed on the books in 2012 will be enforced this summer. The rule effectively banning lace panties will pertain to Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan. All three nations belong to the same Customs Union.

The regulation does not specifically target pretty underwear, but rather targets panties based on the garment's ability to absorb moisture. The minimum approved amount of moisture absorption is 6%. Most lace underwear only absorbs about half that.

Lacey undies will no longer be available in stores after July, though trade groups in Russia are hoping to overturn the law. In Almaty, Kazak women were detained after protesting the new rule by wearing panties on their head in public.

Iryna Davydenko, who opposes the ban, said

"It irritates me the most that the authorities want to decide what I should wear. As if all other issues in the country are solved and the only outstanding issue is ladies panties." "

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Link to original article.

"Moscow - A regulation that was placed on the books in 2012 will be enforced this summer. The rule effectively banning lace panties will pertain to Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan. All three nations belong to the same Customs Union.

The regulation does not specifically target pretty underwear, but rather targets panties based on the garment's ability to absorb moisture. The minimum approved amount of moisture absorption is 6%. Most lace underwear only absorbs about half that.

Lacey undies will no longer be available in stores after July, though trade groups in Russia are hoping to overturn the law. In Almaty, Kazak women were detained after protesting the new rule by wearing panties on their head in public.

Iryna Davydenko, who opposes the ban, said

"It irritates me the most that the authorities want to decide what I should wear. As if all other issues in the country are solved and the only outstanding issue is ladies panties." "

Are you running low on your lace undies, boy? Do you use the crotchless ones that make it easier to pleasure yourself in the basement? Or does your Candy Crowley blow up doll still suffice?

You should stock up, and open up a black market enterprise in Russia, for the boys in their cossacks, of course. Those darn beautiful, sexy Russian women don't need your help.:yahoo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Another thread title that makes you go "hmmm":

"Russia is becoming as crazy as the U.S."

Russia

is becoming

crazy

Like, you know, omigod, like almost as cray cray as the US. Like, totally.....

Omigod, like...if they were like just a little bit crazier they'd be like omigod totally as cray cray as the US.

Like, omigod! Cray cray! Totes!

Now I can't get that loop of retardation out of my head.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That has to be the stupidest ####ing thread title in the history of these forums.

Has to be.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Web mommy posted twice on the thread title. Why are you surprised about the source:buddies:?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Odd thing that title ...
... the US has not banned lacy panties

what would MALE politicians wear :jet:

Toxick

Splat

Get the hell out!
Oppression?

IN RUSSIA!???!?

And they've always had such an unblemished history of freedom and personal liberty there. Not like us!

:bawl:
I just don't know what to believe in any more.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's not like you could ever wear lace panties here in Amerika.

Well, we have Depends here for when we piss ourselves. Apparently they don't have that in Russia so the panties need to be very absorbent.

Maybe we could get Obama to do a humanitarian supply drop.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Well, we have Depends here for when we piss ourselves. Apparently they don't have that in Russia so the panties need to be very absorbent.

Maybe we could get Obama to do a humanitarian supply drop.

He could send XL's and mark them as size medium, unisex.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
I find it funny that people like NHboy find something like this appalling, yet they support ignorant regulation in America. It just doesn't make sense.

mamatutu

mama to two
I find it funny that people like NHboy find something like this appalling, yet they support ignorant regulation in America. It just doesn't make sense.

It is appalling that the USA would ever be compared to the USSR (there is no new federation, and nothing has changed there). It makes you wonder what people like nh are thinking. I know Obama likes regulation; the more the better; he has an endless supply of pens and phones. So, maybe we do know what nh is thinking. So, it does make sense in a convoluted sort of way. Oh, and nh thinks he will be treated special when the obama hits the fan! :lol:

Last edited: