Vince Foster, Ron Brown, the Clinton victims------

Pete

Repete
Your thoughts please....

Dead, dead, not doing that bad for a victim.

Vince Foster - Dead. Involvement uncertain. Tons of theories but nothing stuck.
Ron Brown- Dead. Aircraft stopped abruptly when it struck a mountain. Unfortunate accident.
Other "victims"
Monica - Seemingly doing OK after having a cubano depth gauge. Achieved fame to a degree likely not achieved had she not blown a sitting president. Recovered nicely.
Linda Tripp - Got $600K in a settlement from DoD. Promoted, backpay. Retired and is running a business in VA. Despite being grossly ugly married in 2004.
Gennifer Flowers - Converted her liaisons with Clinton into a lucrative career showing her boobs.
Paula Jones - Got a new nose and bucks from Penthouse for showing her goods.

SamSpade

If you're referring to the infamous "Clinton Body Count", far and away most of the stuff is either marginally connected to the Clintons or just badly researched.

Foster, however, remains an enigma to me for many reasons. We are on one hand to believe the Travelgate "scandal" was no scandal at all, so it is hardly possible that even an unstable man would consider suicide over it. On the opposite hand - it is hard to believe that Bill would kill or order the hit on a friend he's known almost his entire life, going back to childhood.

But the one thing that never makes sense to me is how he died. Most people who commit suicide sit quietly at home and take some pills, or shoot themselves, or bleed out in the bathtub or some such peaceful manner. They do not drive off to some park on the side of a highway and lie down and kill themselves. They write goodbyes; they set their affairs in order. I don't care what the evidence does or doesn't say, it doesn't make sense to me that a man would kill himself that way.

People die in accidents away from home - but they kill themselves at home.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If you're referring to the infamous "Clinton Body Count", far and away most of the stuff is either marginally connected to the Clintons or just badly researched.

Foster, however, remains an enigma to me for many reasons. We are on one hand to believe the Travelgate "scandal" was no scandal at all, so it is hardly possible that even an unstable man would consider suicide over it. On the opposite hand - it is hard to believe that Bill would kill or order the hit on a friend he's known almost his entire life, going back to childhood.

But the one thing that never makes sense to me is how he died. Most people who commit suicide sit quietly at home and take some pills, or shoot themselves, or bleed out in the bathtub or some such peaceful manner. They do not drive off to some park on the side of a highway and lie down and kill themselves. They write goodbyes; they set their affairs in order. I don't care what the evidence does or doesn't say, it doesn't make sense to me that a man would kill himself that way.

People die in accidents away from home - but they kill themselves at home.

I was under the impression that the accepted theory was that Vince did himself in elsewhere and that his body was dumped at Ft. Marcy?

SamSpade

From http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/whitewater/docs/foster.htm

"When police and rescue personnel arrived at the scene, they found Mr. Foster dead with a gun in his right hand. That gun, the evidence tends to show, belonged to Mr. Foster. Gunshot residue-like material was observed on Mr. Foster's right hand in a manner consistent both with test firings of the gun and with the gun's cylinder gap. Gunshot residue was found in his mouth. DNA consistent with that of Mr. Foster was found on the gun. Blood was detected on the paper initially used to package the gun. Blood spatters were detected on the lifts from the gun. In addition, lead residue was found on the clothes worn by Mr. Foster when found at the scene. This evidence, taken together, leads to the conclusion that Mr. Foster fired this gun into his mouth. This evidence also leads to the conclusion that this shot was fired while he was wearing the clothes in which he was found. Mr. Foster's thumb was trapped in the trigger guard, and the trigger caused a noticeable indentation on the thumb, demonstrating that the gun remained in his hand after firing.

The police detected no signs of a struggle at the scene, and examination of Mr. Foster's clothes by Dr. Lee revealed no evidence of a struggle or of dragging. Nor does the evidence reveal that Mr. Foster was intoxicated or drugged.

Dr. Lee found gunshot residue in a sample of the soil from the place where Mr. Foster was found. He also found a bone chip containing DNA consistent with that of Mr. Foster in debris from the clothing. Dr. Lee observed blood-like spatter on vegetation in the photographs of the scene. Investigators found a quantity of blood under Mr. Foster's back and head when the body was turned, and Dr. Beyer, who performed the autopsy, found a large amount of blood in the body bag. In addition, the blood spatters on Mr. Foster's face had not been altered or smudged, contrary to what likely would have occurred had the body been moved and the head wrapped or cleaned. Fort Marcy Park is publicly accessible and traveled; Mr. Foster was discovered in that park in broad daylight; and no one saw Mr. Foster being carried into the park. All of this evidence, taken together, leads to the conclusion that the shot was fired by Mr. Foster where he was found in Fort Marcy Park. "

SamSpade

Maybe he just got new carpet and didn't want to mess it up with brains.

There's lot of indications that he was severely upset at the vicious way that Washington operates - his torn-up "suicide note" muses "Here, ruining people is considered sport". I know that *I* am certainly not up to the constant mud-slinging.

But his note is brief - it more strongly suggests a draft of a resignation than a suicide note. People say different things when they know they're leaving. Sometimes they apologize; sometimes they lash out. They don't, as his note briefly declares, make a laundry list of who's bad and who's not.

It's always been mysterious to me - the evidence points to suicide. The *manner* is weird, and uncharacteristic of every suicide that I've known among friends and family. There's no *reason* to kill him, just upon the evidence, so murder doesn't make sense. There's no motive for the suggestions. Nothing fits.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I believe Vince Foster committed suicide. I think Vince Foster and Hillary Clinton were indeed "more than friends" and that is part of the reason he shot himself. He killed himself at Ft. Marcy Park so that park rangers would find his body instead of any loved ones. And also so he didn't hose up the carpet.

Pete

Repete
I believe Vince Foster committed suicide. I think Vince Foster and Hillary Clinton were indeed "more than friends" and that is part of the reason he shot himself. He killed himself at Ft. Marcy Park so that park rangers would find his body instead of any loved ones. And also so he didn't hose up the carpet.

More than friends? Eww.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return

He had been known to lower his standards on occasion. This time, however, cognitive dissonance immediately set in, and he offed himself.