What the hell is wrong with people!

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
The one girl is 15 and the male was 16. If the male has diminished mental capacity his parents should have been around. As well as hers.

tom88

The one girl is 15 and the male was 16. If the male has diminished mental capacity his parents should have been around. As well as hers.

Well, my kids are grown. One of our neighbors had down syndrome and my kids hung out with him all the time. I think it's a bit ridiculous to think that I should have had constant supervision over my kids, or that my neighbor should not have let his sixteen year old hang out with other kids.

Why can't we just blame those who did something wrong? Why can't a fifteen year old and a seventeen year old be held accountable for their actions without asking what is going on with the parents?

Vince

Well, my kids are grown. One of our neighbors had down syndrome and my kids hung out with him all the time. I think it's a bit ridiculous to think that I should have had constant supervision over my kids, or that my neighbor should not have let his sixteen year old hang out with other kids.

Why can't we just blame those who did something wrong? Why can't a fifteen year old and a seventeen year old be held accountable for their actions without asking what is going on with the parents?
I agree, but as a single parent of a handicapped adult/child, he is under my protection or someone elses at all times.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
From the outrage I'm hearing in the community those two girls better hope to stay in custody. I hope they are punished to the fullest extent of the law. Everyone knows who the 15 year old is so her name not being in the report won't protect her.

Soooooo sad and I cannot believe that they released the 17 year old. Really sad. Hope the young man is able to recover from this.

inkah

From the outrage I'm hearing in the community those two girls better hope to stay in custody. I hope they are punished to the fullest extent of the law. Everyone knows who the 15 year old is so her name not being in the report won't protect her.

So who is it?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
So who is it?

Sorry but I won't release the name of a minor either as it does no good to do so to the general public. Those that know her personally are the ones she'll have to deal with and that is a large large part of the local population.

mitzi

Perhaps the parents had no reason to think these girls would do something so horrible to him. What vile little biatches.

Christy

b*tch rocket

I agree. Some individuals are just vile human beings despite their upbringing. Could you imagine being any one of these parents? I would be horrified. It all just makes me sad. You have to have something seriously wrong in your brain to be so cruel.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I agree. Some individuals are just vile human beings despite their upbringing. Could you imagine being any one of these parents? I would be horrified. It all just makes me sad. You have to have something seriously wrong in your brain to be so cruel.

:yay: Vile and hideous. This makes me ill. Those bitches should be drawn and quartered.

My disabled son (23, now) has become independent enough that he is able to take public transportation to and from his job. There are some safeguards in place, for example, he would be missed if he didn't show up to work and if he didn't come home. He doesn't deviate from his routine: He takes the same bus at the same place, time, etc. He doesn't really (yet) have the ability to jump on a County bus and go to "X,Y or Z". It's all planned out for him and gone over with him ahead of time. Still, I worry that he could get taken advantage of in a number of ways while walking to and from the bus. Maybe even on the bus, although I believe the bus driver would not allow anything to happen to him. Thank goodness he has the ability (for the most part) to advocate for himself - and would do so LOUDLY, I'm sure, but it wouldn't take a lot for someone with evil intentions to overpower him if they were bigger than he was, etc.

acommondisaster

I'm not sure what you mean? Are you saying a sixteen and seventeen year old should be constantly under the supervision of their parents?

Because kids (yes, kids) that age don't just say "let's do ______ today", it's been a long time coming through lack of parental guidance. It nearly always means that the parents have been on autopilot for a long long time. I know it's hard to believe when you're in battle with your kid, but it's extremely rare that a human being is BORN bad; it's generally a behavior that's learned. It's up to parents to show their kids from an early age what is acceptable behavior and what isn't. The adage "it's okay if it doesn't hurt anyone" ought to be banned. Kids should be learning from toddler on what it means to be civilized and valuable people in the human race, and that "if it feels good, do it" comes with consequences. Doing things that are hurtful to others for shock value or just because it can be done should be punished accordingly, and their parents should be held responsible. Why? So that parents learn that their disinterest in their child's upbringing DOES cause pain for others. It's time we all stopped waiting for the government to teach our children, punish our children (because we certainly can't - they're our best friends!/s), feed our children and take the responsibility ourselves as parents.

acommondisaster

I'm sorry, I didnt mean to rant so..I must be crankier than I thought today..I just can't believe that this behavior just one day "manifested" itself.

Christy

b*tch rocket
their parents should be held responsible. Why? So that parents learn that their disinterest in their child's upbringing DOES cause pain for others. It's time we all stopped waiting for the government to teach our children, punish our children (because we certainly can't - they're our best friends!/s), feed our children and take the responsibility ourselves as parents.

Why does everyone always go back to the parents? Doing so lessons the degree of individual responsibility that we should all have. It's easy to point fingers back at the parents, or society, or not being hugged enough as a child. :blahblah: It's bull####.

I disagree that it is rare that a kid is born bad. I think it happens often. Some are just able to hide it better than other's. There are a lot of bad people out there that came from perfectly good parents.

Danzig

I actually had one phone call (out of many) that said I was a fuC$%&* A2$HolE for putting a story like that on SMNEWSNET and they said "how dare I put up the name" of that sweet 17 year old girl on the internet when the victim was "just some retard."

I would like to say I was shocked, I was not, I have no faith left in humanity.

I get many death threats every week, and I will get many more..., It's worth it, but I can not figure out how you can defend these girls.

In all fairness, I will go down to the courthouse tomorrow and obtain the charging documents and upload them to my web site. These papers will go into great detail what these girls did and what they admitted to doing.

I don't think it will help them much.