ValPac Coupon

ValPac came in the mail yesterday. If anyone has the free coupon to AnnMarie Gardens and won't be using them, I could use 2.

FED_UP

ValPac came in the mail yesterday. If anyone has the free coupon to AnnMarie Gardens and won't be using them, I could use 2.

I don't even open that up, I tear it in half with the rest of the junk and trash it.

acommondisaster

I don't even open that up, I tear it in half with the rest of the junk and trash it.

ValPak saved my life! I used a coupon in one of those envelopes 15 years ago to quit smoking via hypnosis. Quit for $40. I had a double bypass 8 months later and the cardiologist said had I still been a smoker, I probably wouldn't have survived the surgery. File it under #strangebuttruevalpackstories!

MarieB

I don't even look through it

I haven't gotten my mail yet, but if I have it you can have it. I'll check tomorrow

FED_UP

ValPak saved my life! I used a coupon in one of those envelopes 15 years ago to quit smoking via hypnosis. Quit for $40. I had a double bypass 8 months later and the cardiologist said had I still been a smoker, I probably wouldn't have survived the surgery. File it under #strangebuttruevalpackstories!

Wow, yea smoking is bad, good going.