Missing Airliner

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Rush was saying when the plane or wreckage is finally found ...
.... the explanation will be a simple one. but no one will believe it because of the circumstances

my Theory Obama Ordered the CIA to do it, the get Putin off the news :belvak:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I almost vomited hearing the talking heads talk about how it went to a certain altitude, most likely causing all the people to just pass out and die from lack of oxygen to the brain...

I cannot help but wonder if this is a diversion tactic of some sort or if it will be repainted, loaded with explosives and returned somewhere??? I wish they would find it soon.

Oops (edit) I meant altitude not attitude... :ohwell:

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
no wait now it is the Evil World Bankers ....

Cabal Attack on Flight 370 was about Patents & Greed

The pieces are falling nicely into place now. The cabal needs to be eliminated before they murder any more people. Make it soon. ~ BP

FLIGHT 370 ROTHSCHILD PATENT SCAM UPDATE ;-) – Note directed energy weapons are Rothschild’s favorite tool – See 2010 Haiti HAARP earthquake analysis at Ecologynews.com

Leuren Moret: Flight 370 downing was Energy weapons demo; Rothschild patent scam; Payback for Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal verdicts vs. Israel, US and UK

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/peacei...-for-kuala-lumpur-war-crimes-tribunal-ve.html

And only now on the news are they spreading a new theory that the plane is in Pakistan to be used as a weapon of mass destruction.

Gee. No one one else thought of that 2 weeks ago.....

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:shrug:

Attachments

• missing plane.jpg
    missing plane.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 322

SamSpade

And only now on the news are they spreading a new theory that the plane is in Pakistan to be used as a weapon of mass destruction.

Gee. No one one else thought of that 2 weeks ago.....

Several pundits have dismissed this, since there are any of a dozen much easier ways to steal a plane other than hijack it while it is in the air and full of passengers -
and cargo planes would be a much better target.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
What airliner??????? Get focused on the important stuff since then:

The VA, Hillary, Berghdal, releasing five taliban terrorists, Lerner's IRS computer crash (but just the e-mails concerning targeting conservatives), Hillary, Central American children crossing the border in masses, Hillary, Benghazi leader captured, Iraq meltdown, sucking up to Iran, etc.

Did I miss anything?

Last edited: