#FAIL – RI’s Obamacare Nag-Based Marketing Scheme

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
When I discussed Cover Oregon ads, which were a study in hippie-oriented marketing appropriate in the 1970′s, I thought I had uncovered the worst Obamacare marketing scheme that could have been possibly concocted.

I was wrong.

Lonely Conservative reviews the new website developed by the Rhode Island state exchange
, “Nag Toolkit”. This site is supposedly designed to give parents the new media tools they need to persuade their kids to sign up for Obamacare.

Health Source RI is the Obamacare site for Rhode Island. There’s a related site, “Brought to you by HealthSourceRI,” called Nag Toolkit. The home page states: “Your kids don’t want to get health insurance. They also don’t want to get nagged. Let’s find out which one they want less. Help us get your kids insured by nagging them about health insurance where they least expect it.”

There are icons for social media sites like Twitter, Vine and Snapchat that you can click on to learn how to nag your kids “mercilessly” to get them to sign up for Obamacare…

State-sponsored nagging and online stalking of one’s children is beyond creepy.
http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/03/fail-rhode-islands-obamacare-nag-based-marketing-scheme/

Really grasping at straws now.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Any adult "kid" that allows their parents to nag them on line deserves everything that comes their way. A whole lot like (D) voters overall.

dontknowwhy

Why don't parents just go back to doing what they used to do?
As soon as the kid graduates, give them a 30 day time frame to get their crap together, get a job, & start taking care of themselves!!

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Why don't parents just go back to doing what they used to do?
As soon as the kid graduates, give them a 30 day time frame to get their crap together, get a job, & start taking care of themselves!!

In some states (e.g., Connecticut) it's against the law to do so.