Mh370

TPD

the poor dad
Anyone else tired of all the coverage of this missing plane? Even my favorite, Fox News, has covered this waaaay too much!

mamatutu

mama to two
Anyone else tired of all the coverage of this missing plane? Even my favorite, Fox News, has covered this waaaay too much!

I stopped listening. It is tragic, but I get sick of the speculation and theories of news commentators that have absolutely no idea what happened to that plane. This has happened with other news stories. It is a perfect time to use this smilie. :lalala:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Agreed, sick of the overblown coverage and the idiotic theories, goes to show how clueless the media truly are.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
You know the MSM is keeping this on the news to keep Obama's latest failures from the front pages until the mid-term elections. But why is Fox still broadcasting it? Because it must be news if CNN and MSNBC keep broadcasting it.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Thanks to CNN and the invention of the 24-hour news cycle, the bar for what is considered newsworthy is lowered.

I am curious as to what happened, but I'l wait for the movie to be made starring Keanu Reeves and Hulk Hogan.

bulldog

1794617_603382306423482_39562337_n.jpg

PsyOps

Pixelated

O'Reilly vilified news outlets for their obsessive coverage, then turned around and spent half his show covering the stinking thing. Our media, with their OCD, is very, very sick.

MarieB

I have been following the story closely, but I won't watch the television coverage of it anymore unless I see some new information. At that point I'll tune in for a few and turn it right back off again. CNN had the same "breaking news" all day the other day, and of course Martin Savage sitting in a flight simulator testing :rolleyes: every piece of "news" out there. It's pathetic

MMDad

Lem Putt
If you're tired of it, why'd you start a thread about it?

:like: It's like the ad on TV a while back. Girl says "I'm calling to let you know that I am giving you the silent treatment." Boy says "you don't understand how the silent treatment works, do you?"