Will the US follow France.

Hijinx

http://allenbwest.com/2014/03/video-future-us-liberalism/

This takes a few minutes to watch, but IIMO is worth it.

France is running it's richest out of the country. I am not sure if the US is as bad yet, but I do know that Marylanders are leaving.

It forewarns us of a welfare state and high taxes, and yet it does not mention France's problems with it's growing Muslim population.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
http://allenbwest.com/2014/03/video-future-us-liberalism/

This takes a few minutes to watch, but IIMO is worth it.

France is running it's richest out of the country. I am not sure if the US is as bad yet, but I do know that Marylanders are leaving.

It forewarns us of a welfare state and high taxes, and yet it does not mention France's problems with it's growing Muslim population.

Of course in Europe, unlike here, you can more or less move to whatever country you want and not have to give up citizenship.

This is a dumb piece.

Hijinx

Of course in Europe, unlike here, you can more or less move to whatever country you want and not have to give up citizenship.

This is a dumb piece.

Of course in America we can move to any State we like, and many are moving out of Maryland.
Business's are moving out also. Perhaps in your opinion it is a dumb piece, but to me it is prescient.
Taxes and the expense of living in our State are becoming a bit hard to take.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Of course in America we can move to any State we like, and many are moving out of Maryland.
Business's are moving out also. Perhaps in your opinion it is a dumb piece, but to me it is prescient.
Taxes and the expense of living in our State are becoming a bit hard to take.

Pretty sure Maryland's population increased according to the last census. If you have new data, please do share.

And please let me know when you are GTFOing so I can bid you adieu.

Hijinx

SamSpade

Pretty sure Maryland's population increased according to the last census. If you have new data, please do share.

This is not a logical argument - what you would expect, if his argument had merit, is that *MILLIONAIRES* or the otherwise rich are leaving states that do this.
The fact that a state increased in population would have no bearing on the situation. Moreover, if you a beneficiary of state largess, you wouldn't be expected to leave.

Hijinx

This is not a logical argument - what you would expect, if his argument had merit, is that *MILLIONAIRES* or the otherwise rich are leaving states that do this.
The fact that a state increased in population would have no bearing on the situation. Moreover, if you a beneficiary of state largess, you wouldn't be expected to leave.

And Maryland has a lot of largesse.
Maryland is actually lucky to be so close to Washington and it's Government jobs.
If not for that we would be up the creek.
The downside of that is that Democrats in Maryland tax us as though we all have a Government job.
Many of us do.

Hijinx

You can bid me adieu any time you like by just ignoring my posts. Personally I like yours I need a good laugh.