Man played 'Grand Theft Auto' ...

Hijinx

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Calling this person a man is a huge stretch.

He has the mind of a child in a 19 YO body. It is pretty hard to break a femur,the femur is the longest, thickest, and strongest bone in the human body.

I would be surprised if this boy, didn't have something to do with it getting broken.

I agree. My husband plays COD in the evening, I've never seen him play for longer than an hour at a time. I did notice when he plays online, you can hear other players and I hear small children screaming and crying, parents yelling at their kids to go away. It's ridiculous. Can't fix stupid though.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I agree. My husband plays COD in the evening, I've never seen him play for longer than an hour at a time. I did notice when he plays online, you can hear other players and I hear small children screaming and crying, parents yelling at their kids to go away. It's ridiculous. Can't fix stupid though.

I play Battlefield all the time and it's usually little kids playing that frustrates me the most. They gang up on me and I'm helpless to stop them. :mad:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I play Battlefield all the time and it's usually little kids playing that frustrates me the most. They gang up on me and I'm helpless to stop them. :mad:

That's funny, that's happened to my husband before. These kids will play for hours and hours straight and get really good at it. He tries to play late at night when the kids should be in bed.