Just call them "teens'.

Hijinx

http://www.ktvl.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/ktvl_mob-attack-family-caught-camera-11729.shtml

Just call them "Teens". let's not mention the race of these "teens".

We couldn't dare mention race. Was this a hate crime?
I don't know, how can you call it a hate crime when it's just "teens" having fun.

Flash mobs?? Just ,more "teens" having fun.

Don't suspend Obama's "teens" when the misbehave in school.
Don't arrest Obama's "teens" when they flash mob.

It might hurt their chances of finding a job later in life.

glhs837

Power with Control
To be fair, the victims of this mob were both black and white, so the attacks were not all race based. Not to say all of them were not, some probably were.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
http://www.ktvl.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/ktvl_mob-attack-family-caught-camera-11729.shtml

Just call them "Teens". let's not mention the race of these "teens".We couldn't dare mention race. Was this a hate crime?
I don't know, how can you call it a hate crime when it's just "teens" having fun.

To mention the race would what? Make it less a crime? Make it more a crime? No it wouldn't do either, nor would it prove or disprove that it was a hate crime. Find them and arrest them should be the only goal at this point.

:coffee:

Hijinx

To mention the race would what? Make it less a crime? Make it more a crime? No it wouldn't do either, nor would it prove or disprove that it was a hate crime. Find them and arrest them should be the only goal at this point.

The point is that this is happening all over with gangs of black teens knocking off Jewelry store, robbing quik shops. now just hurting innocent people..

Stop calling them "Teens" and call them black teen mobs, why should other teens be classified in the same category as these ghetto hoods.

This isn't a teen problem it is a black problem, and where are Jesse and Al?

These things are happening with more frequency it's time it was stopped, before some citizen with a gun stops them permanently and they want to hang the poor guy.

GregV814

Just call them "Teens". let's not mention the race of these "teens".

We couldn't dare mention race. Was this a hate crime?

A few years ago there was a riot of 'bamas. The media, torn between reporting the truth or being labled as racists....decided to report the violent riot by youffs as "wilding".....okayyyyyyyyyy

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
The point is that this is happening all over with gangs of black teens knocking off Jewelry store, robbing quik shops. now just hurting innocent people..

Stop calling them "Teens" and call them black teen mobs, why should other teens be classified in the same category as these ghetto hoods.

This isn't a teen problem it is a black problem, and where are Jesse and Al?

These things are happening with more frequency it's time it was stopped, before some citizen with a gun stops them permanently and they want to hang the poor guy.

Wow and they say I live in a cave. Chances are if its a primarily black mob then its more than likely a primarily black area. This is like someone saying there are more blacks in the jails than whites in a city thats 95% black population. Duh, ya' think?

Let it go people, stop blaming things on skin color and put the blame where it belongs. Children are out of control no matter the color, because most parents don't care to have control. Good parenting is a sacrifice if done right. Nobody wants to give up the time it takes, because in this busy world we live today it leaves nothing for them. Its a me me me world now and sadly the children just don't get what they need. IMHO

Neighborhoods and cities provide nothing to keep away boredom either. You know what they say about idle hands.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Wow and they say I live in a cave. Chances are if its a primarily black mob then its more than likely a primarily black area. This is like someone saying there are more blacks in the jails than whites in a city thats 95% black population. Duh, ya' think?

Let it go people, stop blaming things on skin color and put the blame where it belongs. Children are out of control no matter the color, because most parents don't care to have control. Good parenting is a sacrifice if done right. Nobody wants to give up the time it takes, because in this busy world we live today it leaves nothing for them. Its a me me me world now and sadly the children just don't get what they need. IMHO

Neighborhoods and cities provide nothing to keep away boredom either. You know what they say about idle hands.

You obviously didn't listen to the local authority who was on O'Reilly discussing how this is a problem all around Louisville and that the police are under orders to not report violence by marauding black teens in the tourist areas.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
You obviously didn't listen to the local authority who was on O'Reilly discussing how this is a problem all around Louisville and that the police are under orders to not report violence by marauding black teens in the tourist areas.

You just want to tell me what I didn't do, or would you care to enlighten me? No I didn't see the interview, doesn't matter. My main point was obviously overlooked, which was the first paragraph of my post that you quoted.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
You just want to tell me what I didn't do, or would you care to enlighten me? No I didn't see the interview, doesn't matter. My main point was obviously overlooked, which was the first paragraph of my post that you quoted.

I don't really want to argue with you. But your post suggested that the marauding black yoots were only marauding in black neighborhoods. My point was that the yoots are marauding in all areas of Louisville, not just the ghettos.

BTW: Did you read anywhere why the yoots are rioting? You'll be surprised I'm sure.

Hijinx

I don't really want to argue with you. But your post suggested that the marauding black yoots were only marauding in black neighborhoods. My point was that the yoots are marauding in all areas of Louisville, not just the ghettos.

BTW: Did you read anywhere why the yoots are rioting? You'll be surprised I'm sure.

Our Illustrious President has asked that black youth who cannot behave in school be given a pass , because it isn't fair to suspend black kids who are guilty and not suspend white kids who aren't.

You can beat around the Bush all day saying it isn't a racial problem, but the facts are that it is , and if you refuse to acknowledge the problem you are just a part of that problem.
Every situation with too many blacks in jail and too many rioting in the streets cannot be excused by liberal pablum.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...

I'm not arguing, just trying to be clear about my post when I feel what I've said was misunderstood. I never suggested it was just in the ghetto. No I don't know why they are rioting, but you could have shared why in your post. That helps keep a clear connection when we try to help each other see a point.

Mine being I'm just sick of everything being turned into a black/white thing. It is what it is, teens out of control breaking the law. The problem needs to be addressed even if its blue teens.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I'm not arguing, just trying to be clear about my post when I feel what I've said was misunderstood. I never suggested it was just in the ghetto. No I don't know why they are rioting, but you could have shared why in your post. That helps keep a clear connection when we try to help each other see a point.

Mine being I'm just sick of everything being turned into a black/white thing. It is what it is, teens out of control breaking the law. The problem needs to be addressed even if its blue teens.

OK, you tell me if the yoots are justified in wreaking havoc in Louisville. About two weeks ago (probably more at this time) a bunch of yoots decided to chimp out on a city bus. As they were doing a beat down on an old black man on the bus, he pulled a knife and cut two of the boys, one of whom died. So two weeks later, the yoots (I can't say it was 100% black, but it was at least 99+% black) decided to do a "This is for Trayvon" wilding.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
OK, you tell me if the yoots are justified in wreaking havoc in Louisville. About two weeks ago (probably more at this time) a bunch of yoots decided to chimp out on a city bus. As they were doing a beat down on an old black man on the bus, he pulled a knife and cut two of the boys, one of whom died. So two weeks later, the yoots (I can't say it was 100% black, but it was at least 99+% black) decided to do a "This is for Trayvon" wilding.

There can be no justification for the actions of those teens, never said there was. How could you even ask such a thing? I'm out, have a good evening.

Hank

my war

You're a dumbass chicken chit bitch. Guarantee you wouldn't talk about "chimping" out in front of a black dude. All I saw was a sea of white last month at the UMass riots and again last night in the Arizona riots. Not to mention the strong armed robbery in Anne Arundel last night by 3 white dudes in a convenience store. So for every crime by blacks you want to bring up, I can easily counter with crimes by whites and mexicans as well. Crime knows no color and is committed by every race, you ignorant bama!

glhs837

Power with Control
Regarding the UMass riots. Amount of people arrested was around 80, out of thousands. Amount of innocent civilians attacked and beaten for just being around? Zero. Still wrong, dont get me wrong, but those people were not cruising an area looking for people to beat. The AZ riots, again thousands of participants, but oddly enough, no injuries to officers or participants, and of course, no people just stopping at a light beaten.

I'll be waiting for examples of large crowds of latinos, whites, or Asians roaming an area picking random people for beatings.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
You're a dumbass chicken chit bitch. Guarantee you wouldn't talk about "chimping" out in front of a black dude. All I saw was a sea of white last month at the UMass riots and again last night in the Arizona riots. Not to mention the strong armed robbery in Anne Arundel last night by 3 white dudes in a convenience store. So for every crime by blacks you want to bring up, I can easily counter with crimes by whites and mexicans as well. Crime knows no color and is committed by every race, you ignorant bama!

You kiss your daughter with that mouth?

Hank

my war
Regarding the UMass riots. Amount of people arrested was around 80, out of thousands. Amount of innocent civilians attacked and beaten for just being around? Zero. Still wrong, dont get me wrong, but those people were not cruising an area looking for people to beat. The AZ riots, again thousands of participants, but oddly enough, no injuries to officers or participants, and of course, no people just stopping at a light beaten.

I'll be waiting for examples of large crowds of latinos, whites, or Asians roaming an area picking random people for beatings.

Really, dude? They were throwing rocks. bottles and fireworks at the cops because of a stupid ####ing basketball game. And you are going to downplay that? Idiot.

glhs837

Power with Control
Really, dude? They were throwing rocks. bottles and fireworks at the cops because of a stupid ####ing basketball game. And you are going to downplay that? Idiot.

Did I not say it was still wrong? Did I call you names? I only pointed that we have one instance where there were hundreds of participants and a bunch of "civilians" got beaten. this report says up to 200 teens and six people were assaulted, a couple beaten unconscious. Yet with tousands of participants of the mobs you referenced, not one innocent bystander was injured. Assaulting an armed officer with a bottle, I agree, it's bad news. And anyone doing such things should be arrested. But I see a difference between those and the crowd that surrounds a car and beats the man unconscious and knocks his wife out in front of her kids.

http://www.wave3.com/story/25049116/police-search-for-roving-teens-responsible-for-downtown-assaults

http://www.wave3.com/story/25049116/police-search-for-roving-teens-responsible-for-downtown-assaults