Bank error not in your favor, Do not collect $31,000

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I guess it's obvious why he didn't make plans to start college with the windfall.

Freefaller

And you wonder why Kids are so screwed up. When his surrogate mom "Stacey Sorrow, who said she's like a mother to Fields" has the attitude she does. The bank teller made an honest error. You don't get to keep the money. I guess we can figure out what type of person SHE is!

Vince

you put it in my bank account, that is like putting it in my hand ........
Don't care how you slice it, what the excuse is, stealing is stealing. If someone put my car keys in your hands and you drove off with it, do you think you are not a car thief?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
you put it in my bank account, that is like putting it in my hand ........

That's the problem with your arguement. Just because the bank made a mistake, it doesn't mean you are entitled to it.

MMDad

Lem Putt
That's the problem with your arguement. Just because the bank made a mistake, it doesn't mean you are entitled to it.

Actually, the problem with his argument is that he's retarded. Why else would he try to bible thump in one tread, then advocate theft in this one? Kind of hard for him to use logic when he is dumber than a box of rocks.

Hank

my war
Actually, the problem with his argument is that he's retarded. Why else would he try to bible thump in one tread, then advocate theft in this one? Kind of hard for him to use logic when he is dumber than a box of rocks.

:lmao:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:bawl:

right because I furthered a discussion

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
if you are the standard for what is and is not retarded, pink bunny suit boy

how is the garage today

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
your right masturbater, I am not a smooth, well practiced dick head like you ......