NFL to send cheerleaders into stands for lap dances

Sparx

HA, I started to reply then made myself look back to see if this went up on April Fools Day.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah, and what if they had an app that would allow you to request a player, say Brett Favre, to come visit you in the your seat? You wouldn't think it was a stupid idea then, would you.

If Brett Favre comes visiting he'd better be carrying drinks and snacks.

Freefaller

Now here is an idea......If you're sitting in the stands at a redskins game and there is a fan who is wearing the opponents jersey and is clearly cheering for the opposition, you can download an App where you could have DeSean Jackson and his gang buddies pay that fan a visit!

Freefaller

Now here is an idea......If you're sitting in the stands at a redskins game and there is a fan who is wearing the opponents jersey and is clearly cheering for the opposition, you can download an App where you could have DeSean Jackson and his gang buddies pay that fan a visit!

...then, danny snyder can re-sell the seat when the fan is taken to the hospital, or the morgue!

warneckutz

Brett who?

Brett Fahhh-vrah...

brett-favre-something-about-mary.jpg

b23hqb

PREMO Member

Did you mean Brett Fahhh-vrai? With or without his Wrangler jeans?

I'm waiting for my season ticket rep from the BUC-CAN-EERS GO BUCS! to inform me of this. Then I will kindly tell him no way - although the Swashbucklers are beautiful and toned, they are nothing more than life-sized plastic Barbie dolls with smiles pasted to their melting make-up faces.

But, if they were the Oakland Raiderettes.......hmmmmmm.......

Chris0nllyn

Did you mean Brett Fahhh-vrai? With or without his Wrangler jeans?

I'm waiting for my season ticket rep from the BUC-CAN-EERS GO BUCS! to inform me of this. Then I will kindly tell him no way - although the Swashbucklers are beautiful and toned, they are nothing more than life-sized plastic Barbie dolls with smiles pasted to their melting make-up faces.

But, if they were the Oakland Raiderettes.......hmmmmmm.......

The Bucs were one of the 3 teams that did this last year.

:lol:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The Bucs were one of the 3 teams that did this last year.

:lol:

According to the articles, I know. And I'm still not waiting for the invite. I would think the Bucs used NSA-backed web information use to determine the profiles of those they contacted and invited to participate.......

One must remember that Tampa IS the capitol of nudie/dance/sex bars, all the way to the USSC - Joe Redner, the King of lap dances, along with his attorney, Luke Lirot, can attest to that, and he will.

Believe me, at any game in Tampa, any top level sport, the babes in the stands top the cheerleaders any day, all day, just because.....

Chris0nllyn

According to the articles, I know. And I'm still not waiting for the invite. I would think the Bucs used NSA-backed web information use to determine the profiles of those they contacted and invited to participate.......

One must remember that Tampa IS the capitol of nudie/dance/sex bars, all the way to the USSC - Joe Redner, the King of lap dances, along with his attorney, Luke Lirot, can attest to that, and he will.

Believe me, at any game in Tampa, any top level sport, the babes in the stands top the cheerleaders any day, all day, just because.....

They must have taken off the day I was at a Bucs game.

Or they saw my ugly mug and walked the opposite direction. :lol:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
They must have taken off the day I was at a Bucs game.

Or they saw my ugly mug and walked the opposite direction. :lol:

What game was that? I even attended both pre-season games until halftime - I couldn't even give the tickets away, because August sucks in Tampa

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Sorry. Portland, OR has the most strip clubs per capita in the nation.

<--- Myth Buster

Chris0nllyn

What game was that? I even attended both pre-season games until halftime - I couldn't even give the tickets away, because August sucks in Tampa

I think it was a game Vs. the Rams 2 years ago, but I can't remember for sure.

We went in Sept. and it was still hot as balls. I'd do it all over again though.

Sucks being a Tampa fan in MD.