Wait..what?..the economy contracted?

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
For anyone who really wants to understand the [un]employment picture, the $175 per annum for John Williams' Shadow Government Statistics (http://www.shadowstats.com/) is well worth the investment. He basically tracks unemployment using older, legacy models for calculating same.

Not a paid shill, just a satisfied customer.

tommyjo

The MSM has been all over this story. Like crazy..

Well..OK..at least Ace has been all over it.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/349114.php

Congratulations, you are posting news that is over a week old already.

Follow up economic reports are showing a weaker Q1. GDP may have contracted as much as .4 or .5%

You see Gilligan. As I KEEP telling you, the economy is a massively large thing. There were 19 total reports, releases and speeches that came out during the first print of Q1 GDP. You MISSED ALL OF them but one. You reported the one that was the most likely to be changed...GDP.

You also reported the ONLY ONE that was decidedly negative, that every one KNEW would be decidedly negative and that everyone KNOWS will snap back in the current quarter. Which, if you were actually paying attention, you would know is already happening. Reports out since the end of Q1 are showing a much stronger Q2.

somdwatch

Follow up economic reports are showing a weaker Q1. GDP may have contracted as much as .4 or .5%

You see Gilligan. As I KEEP telling you, the economy is a massively large thing. There were 19 total reports, releases and speeches that came out during the first print of Q1 GDP. You MISSED ALL OF them but one. You reported the one that was the most likely to be changed...GDP.

You also reported the ONLY ONE that was decidedly negative, that every one KNEW would be decidedly negative and that everyone KNOWS will snap back in the current quarter. Which, if you were actually paying attention, you would know is already happening. Reports out since the end of Q1 are showing a much stronger Q2.

The negativity of the report is what you have to complain about? Could you focus on the negativity of a press in colusion with government to suppress the true facts? Or, possibly, you may agree, that this administration has not followed past standards of reporting?

PsyOps

Pixelated
The negativity of the report is what you have to complain about? Could you focus on the negativity of a press in colusion with government to suppress the true facts? Or, possibly, you may agree, that this administration has not followed past standards of reporting?

ToJo is the poster child of negativity.

BOP

I don't know what you said, but you're turning me on. Seriously.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
at ages like....57.. Isn't that great.

What do you mean 57????? 55 was my goal, it worked out fine, and I am rapidly approaching my 5th anniversary of being "retired" - and loving it. Nothing better than not having to look for employment, IMHO.

But it does take some planning to not have to depend on big brother.:lmao:

But on a more sour note to match this thread and the economy of the obamas - the economy still generally sucks, no matter how the media tries to spin it for their master.