Hero Cat Saves Boy

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I watched this on fb and was trying to figure out why the mother ran and left the boy there, he did get up and follow her. If it had been me, I would have grabbed the boy and then ran. Good for the kitty for being the hero. They showed more in the video on fb, the one here doesn't show the mother run away.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I watched this on fb and was trying to figure out why the mother ran and left the boy there, he did get up and follow her. If it had been me, I would have grabbed the boy and then ran. Good for the kitty for being the hero.

I wondered that too. But that cat sure kicked some doggie ass!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We at Team Dog regret this incident and plan on investigating further.

UPDATE: Upon further review, it does appear that this is, in fact, a solid victory for our opponents at Team Cat. We applaud the cat in this video for behaving in a very dog-like manner in protecting his/her Humans.

Let this be a lesson to all pets, everywhere: Human children, though sometimes unruly, obnoxious, and tasty-looking, are for snuggles, dropped food items, or at least begrudging acceptance, and NEVER for rough play or nomming.

In other words, that is a BAD DOG. BAD DOG. NO!

:roflmao:

Squirrelly

Fox 5 has an interview with kid and Mom at 10. I want to hear why mom appeared to run also. That's one bad a** cat!