Chipotle: Kids eat gun Free

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So you gun nutties have only yourselves to blame for why people think you're mental and don't want you waving your weapons around while they're trying to eat.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
So you gun nutties have only yourselves to blame for why people think you're mental and don't want you waving your weapons around while they're trying to eat.

Yup, I agree. It really P's me off when gun nuts only hurt our 2nd amendment rights when they do stupid $h1t like that. I have assault style weapons, do I need to parade them around wherever I go? NO! common sense people, common sense….

RPMDAD

Yup, I agree. It really P's me off when gun nuts only hurt our 2nd amendment rights when they do stupid $h1t like that. I have assault style weapons, do I need to parade them around wherever I go? NO! common sense people, common sense….

I agree with you 100% StadEMS3. common sense people, common sense.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

That. What do those idiots think they are accomplishing??