Severe Thunderstorm Watch Thursday May 22

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Also, a big storm reported southwest of Annapolis with large hail.

Warning Issue Date: 115 PM EST THU MAY 22 2014

Warning Expiration: 900 PM EST THU MAY 22 2014

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH 174 IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1000 PM EDT FOR THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS

MARYLAND COUNTIES INCLUDED ARE:

ANNE ARUNDEL BALTIMORE CALVERT

CAROLINE CARROLL CECIL

CHARLES DORCHESTER FREDERICK

HARFORD HOWARD KENT

MONTGOMERY PRINCE GEORGES QUEEN ANNE`S

SOMERSET ST. MARYS TALBOT

WASHINGTON WICOMICO WORCESTER

MARYLAND INDEPENDENT CITIES INCLUDED ARE

BALTIMORE CITY

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That was quick. An impressive downpour came out of the blue, 10 mins later the sun is shining and it's all over with.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A friend of mine in Hollywood just posted a pic on his FB - they got NAILED with hail.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
A friend of mine in Hollywood just posted a pic on his FB - they got NAILED with hail.

Things got dark, massive down pour. marble sized hail, then sunshine. Momma stopped off in a driveway while the downpour passed and made it home safely. :huggy:

terbear1225

Where in hollywood. Didnt make it home till after it passed but it looks like a small tree blew up in my driveway

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
Calvert Police said this at around 5:49 PM: In Solomons there is heavy rain with golf ball sized hail.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I had 3 tree tops snapped off at my Waldorf rental house. Time to buy a new chainsaw for this weekend.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Hubby and I were in Hollywood with the top down on the Jeep when things started to get windy. We pulled off to the side of the road and put her up and 10 seconds later all heck broke loose. It was loud!!