Clover Hill Dairy

tuffenuff2

We stopped at the new dairy for the first time yesterday. They had several different cheeses- all delicious!!!!! White cheddar, orange cheddar, colby, jack, pepper jack, latino ( my favorite), colby cheese curds( yes they do squeak). The prices were great. We were expecting to pay more than at the grocery store but a block was about $5. The cheese curds we bought in a container like feta comes in but a little bigger were $2.85. We bought some small pieces of cheese for about $3. We only had $20 cash with us and we came out with 5 different cheeses. They had samples to try. They don't have aged cheese yet since they are so new but they are aging some now. They told us they are looking for a business to get the cheese into. Checks or cash only.

nutz

We stopped at the new dairy for the first time yesterday. They had several different cheeses- all delicious!!!!! White cheddar, orange cheddar, colby, jack, pepper jack, latino ( my favorite), colby cheese curds( yes they do squeak). The prices were great. We were expecting to pay more than at the grocery store but a block was about $5. The cheese curds we bought in a container like feta comes in but a little bigger were $2.85. We bought some small pieces of cheese for about $3. We only had $20 cash with us and we came out with 5 different cheeses. They had samples to try. They don't have aged cheese yet since they are so new but they are aging some now. They told us they are looking for a business to get the cheese into. Checks or cash only.

:yay: cheese curds and pepper jack are my downfall. I stopped Saturday and picked up both, the cheese curds almost made it all the way home.