Unarmed Bull in Baltimore shop by Police

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Unarmed Bull in Baltimore shot by Police

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...ci-bull-on-the-loose-20140613,0,5730280.story

A bull roamed through the streets of Baltimore Friday morning before it was killed in a hail of police bullets in the Mid-Town Belvedere neighborhood.

The bull was first spotted around 10:15 a.m. running near the intersection of North Avenue and Pennsylvania Avenue, according to Baltimore police spokeswoman Sgt. Sarah Connolly.

The bull passed by a Starbucks on North Charles before it made it to the intersection of North Charles and Preston streets, where it was fatally shot by police. A throng of gawkers emerged to see the felled animal.

Last edited:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Beats buying the beef for the FOP bull roast, that stuff is expensive. :yay:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
This story isn’t very amoosing & I think the police are milking it. Couldn't they just steer it back to the farm?

Udderly ridiculous!!!

Misfit

Lawful neutral
How long did it take you to come up with this?

This happens when I drink decalfenated coffee. I’d have another cup but I butter not. It's been a long time since I’ve herd such nonsense. Maybe it had a beef with Baltimore or maybe it just wanted to go to the moovies, whatever it was, the steaks are too high and it should just run and hide.

:dance:

JeJeTe

Happiness
This happens when I drink decalfenated coffee. I’d have another cup but I butter not. It's been a long time since I’ve herd such nonsense. Maybe it had a beef with Baltimore or maybe it just wanted to go to the moovies, whatever it was, the steaks are too high and it should just run and hide.

:rolleyes:

KDENISE977

:drummer:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I feel like it "escaped" - it wanted to be free - and I hear the song "born free" - I'm rooting for the bull - and then the cops shoot it down - because damn it - can't nothing be free in America. :bawl:

mitzi

The poor guy. He escapes from a slaughter house only to be gunned down in the streets of Baltimore.

mamatutu

mama to two
The poor guy. He escapes from a slaughter house only to be gunned down in the streets of Baltimore.

So much could be read into your post about a lot of things. Very profound. Veterans come to mind. Not to mention the crime that is rampant in Baltimore, including their incarceration system, and the cops shooting when innocent bystanders are around. Very sad story.

I don't know how they would have corralled the poor guy, but it seems caution was not used by the cops. The poor steer was destined for death, anyway, but he probably died a more humane death than he would have in the slaughterhouse. Yes, I eat beef so I can't get all crazy about it, but it is still sad.

Last edited: