migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Attachments

• Space Signal.jpg
    Space Signal.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 252

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I hope it’s a wormhole and NASA shoots me into space where I get dropped into the middle of an escape attempt by a prison transport. Then I have an accidental collision with a Peacekeeper fighter, resulting in the death of its pilot. Then the Peacekeeper Captain thinks I killed the pilot and begins a campaign to chase me down.

:dance:

I hope it’s a wormhole and NASA shoots me into space where I get dropped into the middle of an escape attempt by a prison transport. Then I have an accidental collision with a Peacekeeper fighter, resulting in the death of its pilot. Then the Peacekeeper Captain thinks I killed the pilot and begins a campaign to chase me down.

Isn't that similar to how you got here? :cheers:

jrt_ms1995

And you fly away with the hot, mounted-spear-gun firing, babe from "The Road Warrior", who is now blue and bald, another hot babe, an angry Rastatentaclean, and a couple of muppets on relentlessly stereotypical space adventure?
:popcorn:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
And you fly away with the hot, mounted-spear-gun firing, babe from "The Road Warrior", who is now blue and bald, another hot babe, an angry Rastatentaclean, and a couple of muppets on relentlessly stereotypical space adventure?
:popcorn:

:faint:

The only thing that could make this any better would be if I ended up on some Stargate like project because a Colonel that looked like MacGyver took some time off.