go pro

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
i want one for the 5k's i do.. and to put on the dog for K9 training..

C

czygvtwkr

I never understood the fascination, are people this vain that they think everyone wants to see their jog, bike ride, masturbation POV session etc?

MMM_donuts

I never understood the fascination, are people this vain that they think everyone wants to see their jog, bike ride, masturbation POV session etc?

Yes. We feed off each other. I goPro my obstacle course racing and flying, my coworker does his car racing, and my friend does his motorcross stuff then we all share it on Facebook. I love seeing their stuff.

We've also goProed baby showers, weddings, beer making, cooking, all kinds of stuff. You can get some great shots with a goPro.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Yes. We feed off each other. I goPro my obstacle course racing and flying, my coworker does his car racing, and my friend does his motorcross stuff then we all share it on Facebook. I love seeing their stuff.

We've also goProed baby showers, weddings, beer making, cooking, all kinds of stuff. You can get some great shots with a goPro.

I was in a wedding a couple weeks ago and the best man had his go pro. He also had a selfie cam thingy. We got some super fun shots with that thing. He had the go pro zooming across the reception (it was outdoors at a yacht club on the water) and we even got an entire reception group shot. That thing got some impressive footage. He also used it to follow the bride and groom out on the water when they came in to the venue on a boat. Tons of fun :yay:

mamatutu

mama to two
I was in a wedding a couple weeks ago and the best man had his go pro. He also had a selfie cam thingy. We got some super fun shots with that thing. He had the go pro zooming across the reception (it was outdoors at a yacht club on the water) and we even got an entire reception group shot. That thing got some impressive footage. He also used it to follow the bride and groom out on the water when they came in to the venue on a boat. Tons of fun :yay:

Did they get married at The Oaks on the Eastern Shore? Just curious. Thanks.

I like to record, not always share. I do like to show others what our part of the country looks like though, especially friends.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Good lord. What a fuddy duddy! Water skiing, motorcycle rides, dirt bike rides. The new uber kewl thing is drone videos, some really kewl footage. The ideas go on and on of fun stuff, action stuff, places and times where a small cam with good pic quality helps share some memories.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Chesapeake Bay Beach Club ?

Seriously, I have no idea :lol: a limo brought me there and my parents brought me home? I was way more concerned about other things as a bridesmaid :shrug: It was back in a neighborhood over by the Navy Exchange and Navy Lodge? That whole weekend was a blur.

warneckutz

Seriously, I have no idea :lol: a limo brought me there and my parents brought me home? I was way more concerned about other things as a bridesmaid :shrug: It was back in a neighborhood over by the Navy Exchange and Navy Lodge? That whole weekend was a blur.

:smack:

Did you have fun at least?

kerriellen

Hey MMM_donuts - are you doing the Spartan Sprint on 26 July?