Southern Maryland Food Bank

luvmygdaughters

Does anyone know who or how to get in touch with the Southern Maryland Food Bank? The name and number that I was given I have called several times but no one has called back. Our company wants to make a donation and participate in a drive of some sort. I was given the name Carla but as I said, I've called the number and left messages and no one has returned the call. Thanks in advance if you can provide a contact. If not, does anyone have a charity or organization that needs volunteers and a donation? We would prefer the southern Maryland area as that's where the office is located as well as two jobsites. If anyone has a contact for the Wounded Warriors local chapter, that would be great also. Thanks.

stgislander

PREMO Member
My church runs a local food pantry, and I'm meeting with the team leader this evening. I can probably have a name and number for the SoMd Food Bank for you later tonight.

mitzi

Check with the Methodist Church by the hospital. They have a food pantry and provide a lunch twice a week. I'm sure they could use donations.