sick of Metrocrap....

No phone or internet for most of the day and frozen picture and dropped sound is really getting old. Who gave them the monopoly on cable service anyway, I think they should be shot

RPMDAD

Knocking on wood here saying this out loud but have had very few problems in Huntingtown Cal Co with Comcast. Sure i just hexed myself by saying this. they are the Cal. Co. Monopoly.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Knocking on wood here saying this out loud but have had very few problems in Huntingtown Cal Co with Comcast. Sure i just hexed myself by saying this. they are the Cal. Co. Monopoly.

The large cable companies have standards (or so I've been told). One reason they wouldn't bid on St. Mary's was the cost to upgrade the system to their standards.

Mr_Bond_Got_Em

Was out most of yesterday, called and they sent a signal and it started working again. Then around 9pm noticed it was just a black screen, box/guide all worked fine but nothing played on the screen. It was still doing the same darn thing this morning. I hate their crap. :/

DEEKAYPEE8569

Was out most of yesterday, called and they sent a signal and it started working again. Then around 9pm noticed it was just a black screen, box/guide all worked fine but nothing played on the screen. It was still doing the same darn thing this morning. I hate their crap. :/

I tried to logon to my e-mail last night and couldn't. Wonder what they're screwin' with.

dontknowwhy

Last time I had any issues with Metrocast was about 2 months ago.
Told them I was filling up 1 gallon jugs with gas as we speak & would soon resolve ANY & ALL issues I had with their service.
Haven't had any problems since...

DEEKAYPEE8569

Last time I had any issues with Metrocast was about 2 months ago.
Told them I was filling up 1 gallon jugs with gas as we speak & would soon resolve ANY & ALL issues I had with their service.
Haven't had any problems since...

I'm sure this has been mentioned numerous times already, but they have; or seem to think they have the monopoly on internet service for our area. So, when someone calls or tells them what you told them, ordinarily they just, "PSSSHH, it gets fixed when it gets fixed," or they say what you want to hear just to get you off the phone.

awpitt

Main Streeter
No phone or internet for most of the day and frozen picture and dropped sound is really getting old. Who gave them the monopoly on cable service anyway, I think they should be shot

Location?

I've been in my current house (Chancellor's Run area) since '06 and have had, maybe, five Metrocast outages during that time.

We are in Lexington Park and it's still out this morning. Call and keep getting told there is a connectivity issue in Lex Pk and California area. Day 2 and I'm not holding my breath till it gets fixed!

TPD

the poor dad
Location?

I've been in my current house (Chancellor's Run area) since '06 and have had, maybe, five Metrocast outages during that time.

:yeahthat: Well I'm not in the Chancellor's Run area but in the boonies and very few outages that were the fault of Metrocast since getting cable internet in '08.

Hijinx

:yeahthat: Well I'm not in the Chancellor's Run area but in the boonies and very few outages that were the fault of Metrocast since getting cable internet in '08.

My internet works pretty good, but the TV sucks. Sucks bad. Tired of losing the sound and looking at blocks.

spookthis

My internet works pretty good, but the TV sucks. Sucks bad. Tired of losing the sound and looking at blocks.

Metrocast is the worst "digital" service I have ever seen. PIXILATION. I have lived in Leonardtown, Lexington Park, and Coltons Point and have seen the same thing in Callaway, Park Hall. It doesn't matter where you are, it's the same everywhere. I had their techs come to the house about 10 times when I lived in Leonardtown. This was the first time I changed from DIRECT to Cable and first they said it was the cables in the house, replaced them, then it was because I didn't have HD and needed to watch TV in the 'upper channels'. Well it made no difference what channel you are on the reception is HORRIBLE. Scrambles every other minute. The amount they charge for their crappy reception is outrageous. Who can you complain to? The FCC? Going back to DIRECT ....

DEEKAYPEE8569

I tried to logon to my e-mail last night and couldn't. Wonder what they're screwin' with.

I called and talked to tech support and was told that their mail server hiccuped and deleted some folks' logon information; and the problem could be fixed; I just haven't been able to get a few minutes to sit down and get it straight.

Metrocrap

I called and talked to tech support and was told that their mail server hiccuped and deleted some folks' logon information; and the problem could be fixed; I just haven't been able to get a few minutes to sit down and get it straight.

Just keep sending us our monthly present. TV service is down? Just stream netflix...Oh wait, you need internet for that. Doh!