235 trafiic lights

basshawg95

i would like to know what genius decided to mess with the traffic signal lights on 235.....
can't someone come up with effective timing of the traffic signals so that traffic isn't at a standstill from chancellor's run, south past the base?
i did notice that a st. mary's sheriff decided to postpone his donut break, to sit in his patrol car and observe the bumper-to-bumper traffic at exploration drive......our taxpayer dollars hard at work.

DEEKAYPEE8569

i would like to know what genius decided to mess with the traffic signal lights on 235.....
can't someone come up with effective timing of the traffic signals so that traffic isn't at a standstill from chancellor's run, south past the base?
i did notice that a st. mary's sheriff decided to postpone his donut break, to sit in his patrol car and observe the bumper-to-bumper traffic at exploration drive......our taxpayer dollars hard at work.

Almost sounds like a futile attempt to slow the traffic down. I wonder how f'ed up the evening commute is going to be.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
did you ever think it could be out of time due to the daymn storms from last night... LIKE many other lights??? Power goes off for a little while and it gets jacked up.

and just maybe.... SHA has not been informed or got a chance to work on that area yet???

Almost sounds like a futile attempt to slow the traffic down. I wonder how f'ed up the evening commute is going to be.
Actually, this does seem like what is taking place. It seems the green light for the main stream along 235 has been shortened. this is resulting in slower "bunches" and bigger gaps between those bunches. It seems to be impeding the zig zag racers and it also seems to be reducing the right lane zoomers who race ahead to stick their nose in the already formed lines at the two lane entrance to the gate.

did you ever think it could be out of time due to the daymn storms from last night... LIKE many other lights??? Power goes off for a little while and it gets jacked up.

and just maybe.... SHA has not been informed or got a chance to work on that area yet???
The change in light timings didn't just happen last night.

basshawg95

nope. this has been going on for a few days.

MMDad

Lem Putt

Exactly. I've reported the light at 235 and Chancellors to SHA before and they were out there same day to fix it. Instead of complaining on the forum, why not call or write to SHA?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
The change in light timings didn't just happen last night.

nope. this has been going on for a few days.

:shrug:... ok... cuz i sure didnt notice anything wrong the last several days
Exactly. I've reported the light at 235 and Chancellors to SHA before and they were out there same day to fix it. Instead of complaining on the forum, why not call or write to SHA?

:smack:... dont you know thats just what you do..

:shrug:... ok... cuz i sure didnt notice anything wrong the last several days

:smack:... dont you know thats just what you do..
I've noticed the difference in light timings but I'm thinking it may very well be intentional. But that's just my opinion and I'm not sure I'm allowed to have an opinion anymore these days...:bawl:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I've noticed the difference in light timings but I'm thinking it may very well be intentional. But that's just my opinion and I'm not sure I'm allowed to have an opinion anymore these days...:bawl:

I will listen to you.

I will listen to you.
:huggy: Well then here's some info I hope you find useful. Whenever I get a piece of furniture or something else that needs assembling using small parts, I get out a muffin tin. Before I begin to assemble, I separate all the little pieces, like screws and bolts, into the different compartments. It makes assembly much easier and helps me to not lose any of the pieces.

MMDad

Lem Putt
:huggy: Well then here's some info I hope you find useful. Whenever I get a piece of furniture or something else that needs assembling using small parts, I get out a muffin tin. Before I begin to assemble, I separate all the little pieces, like screws and bolts, into the different compartments. It makes assembly much easier and helps me to not lose any of the pieces.

Do people frequently break teeth when you make muffins?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Wouldn't that muffin tin be better put to use by making muffins (apple-cinnamon) and then inviting someone that knows how to assemble those items over to do it for you in exchange for fresh-baked muffins?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

That is not a very good idea.

What if someone comes and grabs the muffin pan and runs away with it?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Wouldn't that muffin tin be better put to use by making muffins (apple-cinnamon) and then inviting someone that knows how to assemble those items over to do it for you in exchange for fresh-baked muffins?

:like:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
That's it no muffins or sammiches for any of you and may your traffic light always need adjusting...:mad:

With only 4 in the entire county (that I encounter maybe twice a month) it doesn't bother me much. :lol:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Ive noticed this as well. Traffic the last few days has been awful. I leave pretty late and it was usually a smooth ride. All this week the traffic has added about 20 min to my commute each way. what a mess.