Needing someone to build a shed

bchawkins

Does anyone know of a "handyman" or anybody that can build a 12 x 16 shed for me? I have all the materials bought already, I just don't have enough time nor all the right knowledge to do it myself. I can provide some of the labor myself, but I want somebody (or crew) who is extremely knowledgeable, and does great quality work. My completion date is flexible, so I am willing to work around their schedule.

Please send me any and all recommendations.

Thank you all for your time and help with this.

winniesmom

winniesmom
Handyman for shed

Does anyone know of a "handyman" or anybody that can build a 12 x 16 shed for me? I have all the materials bought already, I just don't have enough time nor all the right knowledge to do it myself. I can provide some of the labor myself, but I want somebody (or crew) who is extremely knowledgeable, and does great quality work. My completion date is flexible, so I am willing to work around their schedule.

Please send me any and all recommendations.

Thank you all for your time and help with this.

What location are you in?

winniesmom

winniesmom
My son lives in the Park and he's looking for some work. He's a construction worker. His phone number is 240-431-7520. Ask for Lenny.

bchawkins

Excellent!! Thank you for the information! I will be calling them both within the next week.

Thank you all for the help!