Bush is dumb, devious and dangerous...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A10713-2004Jun27.html

I wish Moore had been more scrupulously honest, more interested in examining other points of view, less inclined to make the facts line up to serve his purposes. But I can't say he reached the wrong conclusion.

Moores conclusion?

expose of a president whose inexperience and limited intelligence make him tragically unsuited for the job

At least, that's what I'm reading.

I've always respected William Raspberrys work if not always agreed with his conclusions or points so I was very much shocked at his piece today because it is WAY out of character for him to do such emptry work:

Bush is a devil and nice peope can't say it. Moore does. He (Raspberry) has long doubted the presidents intellectual gifts. A mother of soldiers was proud of her families long time military service, but not so proud now that her son got killed.

So here we go; erstwhile thoughtful people are now running over the Howard Dean Memorial cliff; George W. Bush is the ENEMY.

For you young 'ins, this is EXACTLY what it was like in the Reagan years: Madman. Dolt. Uncaring. Stupid.

No explanations, just emotions.

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
...aaaahhhhh....remember the days when the press said Nancy ran the White House and consulted her astrologist on how to run the country????:biggrin:

sifl

He forgot the 'white' in white devil. Maybe one of the editors red lined it.

I40145-1999Oct25

SamSpade

Originally posted by Voter2002
...aaaahhhhh....remember the days when the press said Nancy ran the White House and consulted her astrologist on how to run the country????:biggrin:

You mean, all that nasty pickin' on the first lady didn't start with Hillary?

Say it ain't so!

I couldn't believe the faux admiration for Nancy during the funeral. Why couldn't they have offered it when it would actually have done some good?