The Media is still Lying to us...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/michaelbarone/mb20040628.shtml

"The extensive investigation by the bipartisan commission formed to study the 9-11 attacks has just reported that there was no meaningful relation between Iraq and Al Qaeda of any kind," said Al Gore.

But Gore and the Times were dead wrong. The commission's key sentence was, "We have no credible evidence that Iraq and Al Qaeda cooperated on attacks against the United States." The staff report listed a number of contacts between Al Qaeda and Iraq, and there were others, as well, documented in Stephen Hayes's new book "The Connection."

Lee Hamilton, the former Democratic congressman who is the commission's vice chairman, said: "The vice president is saying, I think, that there were connections between Al Qaeda and the Saddam Hussein government.

This is a fairly good example of one @$$clown wiping the rearend of another leftist ally; I hope he got some of the smelly stuff on his fingers, too!

Did Al Gore say anything like what Mr. Hamilton refers to?

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Democrats operate on the technique that if you tell a lie enough times, it becomes the truth. So now you have umpteen million :durhards: that think there was no connection at all between Hussein and al Qaeda, when that's not what the commission reported.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
http://www.belgraviadispatch.com/archives/001447.html

Joe Wilson: A Botched Niger Mission?
Remember Joe Wilson, he of the cheesy V.F. photo shoot that seemed meant to evoke an aura of Gatsbyesque grandeur and Viennese espionage derring-do (rather underwhelmingly, I'd have to say)?

This is the guy who was sent to Niger, on behalf of the United States, to investigate the possiblity that Iraq was attempting to obtain "yellowcake" uranium for the purpose of of developing nuclear devices. READ: WMDs

He came back and reported a big fat no to the question.

Now there's new evidence that he spent more time drinking sweet mint tea than doing an actual investigation.

Spoiled

post-32-1086131902.gif

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by penncam
Sorry Spoiled, all I got from your reply was a box with a red "X" in the middle of it.
Shoot, that's all I get from ANY of his replies.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Shoot, that's all I get from ANY of his replies.
:biggrin: And why, dear lady, do you suppose that is?

I think he was trying to post a url to chelives.com, or something like that, but I couldn't make the linky work.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:killingme :rolleyes:

See, Penn?
:crazy: Hmmm, I think I see your point Vrai.

He/she seems to have fixed on a particular theme; maybe it's an Al Gore(ism?)

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
nowak_0305.jpg
:roflmao: :killingme :killingme :loser:

It might have been Michael Barone today that mentioned something to that fact: that for the last 20 odd years that J. F. Kerry has been around as a US Senator, he has not offered a piece of legislation that spells out who he is or what he really believes in.

He's a guy who likes to stand on the sidelines and let other people take the risks, and either applaud or discredit them.

No soul, in other words.