I Have My Own UN Delivery Agent

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Attention:

I am Diplomat Morgan James; United Nation Diplomat Agent in charge for your delivery. I have been trying to reach you about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival Dulles International Airport Washington, DC, USA with your two consignment boxes containing USD$2,500,000.00 (tWO million Five hundred thousand Dollars) which I have been instructed by United Nation and the compensation award committee to be deliver to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport Non-inspection Clearance Certificate which is not placed on the boxes,

one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the Airport Non-inspection Clearance Certificate so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful .I try to reason with them and they stated that the Airport Non-inspection Clearance Certificate will cost us just $250 Dollars only to get the Non-inspection Clearance Certificate to enable me get to your house successfully without any interference.

Please try and reach me with (206) 555 9077 as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Alabama. I have the documents backing up your consignment as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers without any stress. I have more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it’s the diplomatic rules.

You can direct the Non-inspection Clearance Certificate fee to our Head Office as they will get it there for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority. Please re-confirm your residential address to me to avoid mistake.
Your Full Name:………………………
Your Current address:……………………….
Direct mobile phone Number:……………………..
Home/office# Fax:…………………………………..
State:…………………………….
Zip code:……………………
Closest Int. Airport:…………..

Upon confirmation of your details your will receive instruction on how to make the payment for the Non-inspection Clearance Certificate that will be placed on the boxes. Once this payment is confirmed, I will proceed with delivery immediately.

Looking forward to hearing from you and congratulations once again.

Diplomat Morgan James
United Nation Diplomatic Agent
Cotonou, Benin Unit.
Email: diplomatmorganjames12xxxxxxx
Tele: +229 99386874

glhs837

Power with Control
If the whole $250 is a problem, I'll be glad to help you out, for a cut, of course :) Good lord, he's got diplomat in his email address, you know he's legit. And you know the UN hands out money in this country like, well, like something that happens a lot....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If the whole $250 is a problem, I'll be glad to help you out, for a cut, of course :) Good lord, he's got diplomat in his email address, you know he's legit. And you know the UN hands out money in this country like, well, like something that happens a lot....

I'd tell him to take the $ 250 from one of the boxes .....

luvmygdaughters

Gee, that's the same diplomat that contacted me. I of course followed the directions he gave me to send the $ 250.00, however, there must have been a problem at his office because its been 3 weeks and he hasn't brought me anything. Hmmm....do you think I should be suspicious?:shocking:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This 1 is fairly well written. Many of them are just cobbled together jibber that clearly indicates Engrish isn't their mother tongue.

Email him back and tell him to keep the money. Tell him you have a church that could use a resourceful diplomat helping your church in donating funds to set up new churches. You are looking to start small with cash donations between $75K and $100K for now but may go up in the future. I'm sure he will profess allegiance to your church in no time. I bet he even has a half dozen friends that are looking to become ministers.

glhs837

Power with Control
Gee, that's the same diplomat that contacted me. I of course followed the directions he gave me to send the $ 250.00, however, there must have been a problem at his office because its been 3 weeks and he hasn't brought me anything. Hmmm....do you think I should be suspicious?:shocking:

Nah, nothing to worry about, them NICCs just take a while to process is all. But I happen to know a guy, he knows this guy, and that guys cousins sisters mailman knows this other guy. For a small bit o grease we can speed things up. Only about $100. With about a $50 for each cog, at seven cogs........ sorry, recently got a lot closer to the aquisition side of the house and it's rubbing off :)

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Is Morgan James from Sierra Leone or Liberia? If so, check for ebola virus via physical contact or e-mail.