Doctor: Health authorities covering up ebola-like cases

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
DOCTOR: HEALTH AUTHORITIES COVERING UP EBOLA-LIKE CASES IN U.S.
Exclusive: Patients being "disappeared" to prevent panic

A doctor has exclusively revealed to Infowars that health authorities are covering up Ebola cases in the United States and disappearing patients in an effort to avoid hysteria.

James Lawrenzi, DO, who has two clinics in Garden City and Archie, Missouri, appeared on the Alex Jones Show today to warn that the true scale of the situation was being deliberately downplayed. It is important to note that none of these potential Ebola outbreaks occurred at the clinics in which Lawrenzi works.

Lawrenzi said that shortly after the arrival of patient zero – Thomas Eric Duncan – in the United States, he was told by a doctor at Truman Lakewood Medical Center in Kansas City they had taken in a possible Ebola patient who had a high fever and was bleeding out of all his orifices having recently returned from West Africa.

The following day, Lawrenzi was told by the doctor that the patient had “disappeared” against medical advice, but that he wouldn’t have been able to leave on his own given his medical condition.

The day after the patient disappeared, a meeting was called for anyone who had contact with the patient. Doctors and other medical workers were told that the patient had malaria. Lawrenzi also revealed that drug reps from within the area warned over additional possible Ebola cases in the area.

A second possible Ebola patient was then admitted to Research Medical Center in Kansas City the following day but also quickly “disappeared,” with hospital bosses claiming he had typhoid, according to Lawrenzi.

“These patients are disappearing, they’re doing something with the patients and God knows where they’re going,” said the doctor.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I heard on several news sources about suspected ebola in a KC hospital, but nothing followed up with it until this.

tommyjo

Anyone find this surprising?

Nope don't find it surprising at all that GRUPS is posting more horsesh!t "news" from more horsesh!t" sources. Not one ounce of confirmation in this story...some guy says something...no proof...other than some one guy said something similar.

GRUPS and the rest of the moron crew will condemn everyone else for doing exactly what he does all day long...

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Nope don't find it surprising at all that GRUPS is posting more horsesh!t "news" from more horsesh!t" sources. Not one ounce of confirmation in this story...some guy says something...no proof...other than some one guy said something similar.

GRUPS and the rest of the moron crew will condemn everyone else for doing exactly what he does all day long...

Still think Holder knew nothing of F & F, you can keep your doctors, that man never landed on the moon, eh?:killingme

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Not one ounce of confirmation in this story...some guy says something...no proof...other than some one guy said something similar.

well I did post it in the conspiracy theroy section gobbler
.... it is Alex Jones after all but the man is correct occasionally
.... and as Gilligan pointed out the AFT did allow the illegal running of guns to Mexico

puggymom

I'm reading (in comments sections of news sites so take that as you will) that people believe this nurse Kaci Wilcox is a plant to show that quarantines are unnecessary. That she isn't a nurse who worked with Ebola patients but a CDC plant. I'm not sure I buy into that, hence I posted it here in this section, but she is conveniently taking public pressure off the CDC and the federal government.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm not sure I buy into that, hence I posted it here in this section, but she is conveniently taking public pressure off the CDC and the federal government.

she certainly works for the CDC, which was not 1st reported ....

RPMDAD

And then you have obama stumbling around as usual. No mandatory Ebola quarantines for Dr's and Nurses and aid workers. However Hagel announces mandatory quarantines for all Military Personnel who are ordered over there. Unless i am totally confused i thought obama outranked hagael with the title CINC.

Obama pushes against mandatory Ebola quarantines. This is for medical and aid personnel who are in direct contact with patients with ebola. AKA Dr's, and Nurses and aid workers.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102133556#.

But then Hagel announces

Hagel announces mandatory Ebola quarantine
A 21-day quarantine for all military personnel serving in Ebola stricken areas of West Africa was approved by Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel Wednesday.

The quarantine was pushed for by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Hagel said.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/29/politics/military-ebola-quarantine/

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But then Hagel announces

Hagel announces mandatory Ebola quarantine
A 21-day quarantine for all military personnel serving in Ebola stricken areas of West Africa was approved by Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel Wednesday.

The quarantine was pushed for by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Hagel said.

don't you love it

FEMA CONDUCTS PANDEMIC TRAINING IN NY, NJ
Exercise simulating global outbreak began last year

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/fema-conducts-pandemic-training-in-n-y-n-j/

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
so this popped up, but cannot be verified

BREAKING: Horrible News For The Boyfriend Of The Ebola Nurse

Fullscreen-capture-10142014-115444-AM.bmp.jpg

The CEO of Alcon sent out this email confirming that the man has been quarantined, although it does not confirm whether or not he is showing actual symptoms at this time.

[pic of letter at the link]

How many more cases is it going to take before Obama drops his ridiculous progressive agenda and starts actually caring about the health and safety of Americans? Flights need to be stopped right now.

It should be obvious that America is headed for a massive outbreak of this deadly disease, and it’s time to pull out all the stops to end it before it starts spreading around the country.

Editor’s Note: The Twitter account has been suspended for Charles Johnson, the original reporter of this story. We don’t know why he was suspended at this point or what that means for Got News as a source and its accuracy. The story is claiming two employees both confirmed the legitimacy of this email and it doesn’t look photoshopped to me so for now we will keep assuming this is true. More updates will follow as we become aware of them.

so this popped up, but cannot be verified

BREAKING: Horrible News For The Boyfriend Of The Ebola Nurse

View attachment 105322

The CEO of Alcon sent out this email confirming that the man has been quarantined, although it does not confirm whether or not he is showing actual symptoms at this time.

[pic of letter at the link]

How many more cases is it going to take before Obama drops his ridiculous progressive agenda and starts actually caring about the health and safety of Americans? Flights need to be stopped right now.

It should be obvious that America is headed for a massive outbreak of this deadly disease, and it’s time to pull out all the stops to end it before it starts spreading around the country.

Editor’s Note: The Twitter account has been suspended for Charles Johnson, the original reporter of this story. We don’t know why he was suspended at this point or what that means for Got News as a source and its accuracy. The story is claiming two employees both confirmed the legitimacy of this email and it doesn’t look photoshopped to me so for now we will keep assuming this is true. More updates will follow as we become aware of them.
This is stupid because she has yet to be diagnosed with Ebola so how in anybodies mind could he be considered to hav been exposed to the virus and in need of quarantine?

So, in order to get from A to C we need B and B has yet to be established.

Sometimes we just need to take a big breath and think about what someone is actually claiming and reach our own conclusions.