New Trend in Driving?

xobxdoc

I noticed this a few times recently. I was coming up on a vehicle and I noticed just the top of the driver's head. As I was passing I was expecting to see a little old lady with a death grip on the wheel. Instead it was someone almost fully reclined driving from the back seat. It wasn't a compact car. He was even straining his neck so he could see over the dash. At least he wasn't texting at the time.

FED_UP

I noticed this a few times recently. I was coming up on a vehicle and I noticed just the top of the driver's head. As I was passing I was expecting to see a little old lady with a death grip on the wheel. Instead it was someone almost fully reclined driving from the back seat. It wasn't a compact car. He was even straining his neck so he could see over the dash. At least he wasn't texting at the time.

They are listenign to the "Gangstar Lean" song, here are a few lines for you.

Going down the drain I'd like to keep stepping
But I can't get past the pain, I tip my 40 to your memory
Take a drink and I start to think and I
I know one day soon we'll be we'll be hanging out

This is for my homies
(This is for my homies)
See you when I get there
In that gangsta lean, in that gangsta lean

Now XO you can get your lean on too, just hit the recline button.

BernieP

Resident PIA
New? Where have you been for the last 20 years (if not more). All the ganstas and wannabe ganstas have been doing this for years - reduces the body area exposed to gunfire.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
They really think they’re cool when you see them driving like that in ex-cop cars…

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
New? Where have you been for the last 20 years (if not more). All the ganstas and wannabe ganstas have been doing this for years - reduces the body area exposed to gunfire.

LMAO, I have always heard rumors as to why people drive like that. Wonder how smart they are if they really think a 16g piece of steel and some cardboard and fabric will really stop a bullet.

glhs837

Power with Control
LMAO, I have always heard rumors as to why people drive like that. Wonder how smart they are if they really think a 16g piece of steel and some cardboard and fabric will really stop a bullet.

Well, the B-pillar might stop a 22.

PeoplesElbow

I think I remember MythBusters doing something along those lines and they found a strange oddity with Buick bench seats that actually would stop a bullet. Or something like that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah, because they might be driving through the mean streets of Calvert County and run into a rival gangsta.