Found a gray cat

onewisemnky

Found a male gray/white cat

We found this friendly guy in Mechanicsville as we headed out last night. He looks to be in good condition but very skinny. He also appears to be unaltered. If you have lost him or know someone who has, please contact me as soon as possible. We have cats and dogs in the house already and have to keep him in a crate. We would hate to have to take him to the shelter. You can call or text me at 240 nine 2 five 8001.

Sandy
photo (2).JPG

Last edited:

Rt235

Usually it is logical to tell us WHERE you found him…Baltimore, Richmond, Miami, Denver, Alaska, Dameron, Hughsville,….the internet is a BIG place….
Thank you.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Sorry, I wasn't sure how to remove or close the thread. After not finding any owner, we decided to keep him. We took him to be vetted and he's been doing great. =) Thanks for checking.

You don't need to close the thread or delete it - just put a note there so we all know to stop worrying. Now we know.

Thank you for giving him a loving home.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
PS did you get him neutered yet? If not we can hook you up with a close place to get it done low cost - awesome people here that are helpful.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
2 of our 3 cats knocked on our door and just moved in.... looks like this lucky fella picked the right place. :cheers:

RPMDAD

Sorry, I wasn't sure how to remove or close the thread. After not finding any owner, we decided to keep him. We took him to be vetted and he's been doing great. =) Thanks for checking.

That is one lucky kitty there, thank you for caring so much.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:yay: He's adorable - looks spunky!