Pho Saigon

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Anybody tried the new Vietnamese restaurant in Leonardtown yet? Its been packed since its been opened.

Forgot to post this last week...LibertyTyranny and I went there last weekend for a late lunch. First off, even for 2:30pm on a Saturday, what would usually be considered the breather between lunch and dinner, the place was packed! Lots of tables, families, shoppers, etc.

Secondly ...HOLY WOW. SO. GOOD. Awesome. It was just amazing. We got some type of cold spring roll for an app and bubble iced coffee...the super strong kind made with sweetened condensed milk? :drool: Wow. I wish I could drink that stuff every day. Then we both got the traditional beef pho. UGH soo gooddd. Service was great, prices very reasonable, and the portions were perfect. I think all that cost us like $30ish? We're planning to go again real soon. If anything just for some more of that coffee :yum: We saw lots of other things from the menu like some of their fried rice and other dinners come out...everything looked great and everyone around us seemed to be enjoying their meals.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Forgot to post this last week...LibertyTyranny and I went there last weekend for a late lunch. First off, even for 2:30pm on a Saturday, what would usually be considered the breather between lunch and dinner, the place was packed! Lots of tables, families, shoppers, etc.

Secondly ...HOLY WOW. SO. GOOD. Awesome. It was just amazing. We got some type of cold spring roll for an app and bubble iced coffee...the super strong kind made with sweetened condensed milk? :drool: Wow. I wish I could drink that stuff every day. Then we both got the traditional beef pho. UGH soo gooddd. Service was great, prices very reasonable, and the portions were perfect. I think all that cost us like $30ish? We're planning to go again real soon. If anything just for some more of that coffee :yum: We saw lots of other things from the menu like some of their fried rice and other dinners come out...everything looked great and everyone around us seemed to be enjoying their meals.

:thumbsup:

I need more of that coffee.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R

The beef pho.... is that the soup? We ate dinner there a couple weeks ago. I had the soup with brisket. It was really good and I had to take half home. We also ordered some kind of beef with a side of rice. Can't remember what it was called though. I've never had Vietnamese before so I wasn't sure what to order. The only complaint I have was our server never came back to see if we needed more to drink.