Christmas Pet Pictures

frequentflier

happy to be living
Christmas Pet Pictures at Pepper's Pet Pantry in Solomons on Saturday December 6, 2014 to benefit Second Hope Rescue.

From 11 AM to 4PM. Costumes, bandannas and Santa are available! 4x6 Prints in a cardboard frame are $10 with each additional print $5. Add $3 for a CD with all photographs. No appointment necessary. The first 100 customers will receive a free goodie bag. Pictures are printed at the event. Raffle tickets for gift baskets and four $25 gift certificates (to Pepper's) for purchase to benefit Second Hope. Second Hope Rescue is an all-breed, not for profit 503 (c) charity. www.secondhoperescue.org For more information, please call Pepper's at (410) 326-4006 or stop by 13372 H.G. Trueman Road (behind CVS)

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Christmas Pet Pictures at Pepper's Pet Pantry in Solomons on Saturday December 6, 2014 to benefit Second Hope Rescue.

From 11 AM to 4PM. Costumes, bandannas and Santa are available! 4x6 Prints in a cardboard frame are $10 with each additional print $5. Add $3 for a CD with all photographs. No appointment necessary. The first 100 customers will receive a free goodie bag. Pictures are printed at the event. Raffle tickets for gift baskets and four $25 gift certificates (to Pepper's) for purchase to benefit Second Hope. Second Hope Rescue is an all-breed, not for profit 503 (c) charity. www.secondhoperescue.org For more information, please call Pepper's at (410) 326-4006 or stop by 13372 H.G. Trueman Road (behind CVS)

Aww, that's the day we're going to see Donny & Marie's Christmas Show at the National Theater. :ohwell: Even still, Simon would probably not tolerate a ride in the car all the way from PF to Lusby and then being posed with a strange guy in a red suit, either. :lol:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I'll refrain from my obligatory objection to subjecting your pets to this sort of thing since it's for charity. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll refrain from my obligatory objection to subjecting your pets to this sort of thing since it's for charity. :lol:

Apollo doesn't feel subjected, he likes it. See that happy face?

ApolloSanta.jpg

Roman

What a happy face it is! Considering he barks at lawn mowers, he's being good with the big red guy!!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Santa is not required in the pictures. In fact, the initial planning did not include a brave man in a red outfit with a fake beard!

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Santa is not required in the pictures. In fact, the initial planning did not include a brave man in a red outfit with a fake beard!

Oh really? Now I wish I was around Saturday :ohwell: I'd love a fun Christmas pic of Maggie but I could care less about Santa...and frankly, so could she.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Great seeing Vrai and Apollo! The day was very successful and though I do not have a total, I think a fair amount of money was raised for Second Hope Rescue!

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
It was very successful and I hope everyone is happy with their pictures! Between the raffles that were provided by Pepper's for their gift certificates, donations and the pictures, over $700 was raised! That will help with the vetting of the new dogs and cats that have come into the program! Thank you Mary Beth and staff for being such awesome supporters of rescue and animal lovers! (Torrey smelled so good after his bath!)