Speaking of Peeping Toms

Hank

my war
Serial Peeping Tom Caught Red Handed in Country Lakes
December 3, 2014

Man Caught Peering into Pre-Teen's Window

smcso-badge-264x300On Sunday, November, 30 2014 at approximately 8:30 p.m., a homeowner on Redgate Drive, in Mechanicsville went outside to turn off their Christmas lights, when they found an adult male looking into their pre-teen daughter’s window.

When the homeowner yelled at the man, he stated he “wasn’t doing anything wrong” and ran off into the woods. The homeowner went inside and called the police while the victim, called a neighbor.

The neighbor was given a description of the peeping tom and attempted to locate him. The suspect was described as an older white male, about 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighing 180 pounds, with brown hair wearing a black button up shirt and blue jeans. The neighbor located a man fitting the description, who again stated that “he wasn’t doing anything wrong”. He was told by the neighbor that the police had been called and would be there soon.

When police arrived on the scene they identified the suspect as Frank Edward Walsh, 40 of Mechanicsville.

http://smnewsnet.com/archives/158349/serial-peeping-tom-caught-red-handed-in-country-lakes/

Well, no wonder why he believed he "wasn't doing anything wrong"... catch and release, catch and release. Rinse. Repeat.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I would have just shot the mofo.... they wouldn't have to look for him.

done... handled.... he would not do it again....

bilbur

Serial Peeping Tom Caught Red Handed in Country Lakes
December 3, 2014

Man Caught Peering into Pre-Teen's Window

smcso-badge-264x300On Sunday, November, 30 2014 at approximately 8:30 p.m., a homeowner on Redgate Drive, in Mechanicsville went outside to turn off their Christmas lights, when they found an adult male looking into their pre-teen daughter’s window.

When the homeowner yelled at the man, he stated he “wasn’t doing anything wrong” and ran off into the woods. The homeowner went inside and called the police while the victim, called a neighbor.

The neighbor was given a description of the peeping tom and attempted to locate him. The suspect was described as an older white male, about 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighing 180 pounds, with brown hair wearing a black button up shirt and blue jeans. The neighbor located a man fitting the description, who again stated that “he wasn’t doing anything wrong”. He was told by the neighbor that the police had been called and would be there soon.

When police arrived on the scene they identified the suspect as Frank Edward Walsh, 40 of Mechanicsville.

http://smnewsnet.com/archives/158349/serial-peeping-tom-caught-red-handed-in-country-lakes/

What makes me mad about this article is it says they keep letting him go because of his mental state. I am sorry he is mentally challenged but something needs to be done because the people in that neighborhood should not have to live in fear that he will escalate from just looking to something worse. As far as I am concerned all people that are attracted to children are mentally ill but that is no excuse for their crime and the publics safety should come before their rights.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
just read that over there and posted my comment that court system sucks, and how do defense lawyers sleep at night... Them and the judges, judges i can maybe see because of phucked up rules set upon them, but a lawyer wanting to get these azzes off!

PeoplesElbow

I wonder if he was checking out the daughter or just looking in the house to see if there was anything worth stealing.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Dude, he has been busted 5 times for it.

I guess the question he is asking is, "has he been busted for anything else, like B&E, theft, etc.?"
Clearly the individual in question has a mental illness. What he needs is mental health care, all the system can offer is 90 days in the county jail - of which he would serve maybe 50 (with time off for good behavior). My guess is that because he's not done anything but look in windows the judges and state have decided that the cost of his stay in the jail isn't worth the effort.

Hank

my war
I guess the question he is asking is, "has he been busted for anything else, like B&E, theft, etc.?"
Clearly the individual in question has a mental illness. What he needs is mental health care, all the system can offer is 90 days in the county jail - of which he would serve maybe 50 (with time off for good behavior). My guess is that because he's not done anything but look in windows the judges and state have decided that the cost of his stay in the jail isn't worth the effort.

Maybe a leash or a cage at home would do... :shrug:

Zguy28

Bump. This guy lives around the block from me. Saw him walking past my house the other day. Three nights ago, I thought I heard something outside during the night (lite sleeper). Took the dog out in the morning and fresh cigarette butt outside on the ground by my 10 year old daughter's window. Now I have to leave the outside lights on so she and my wife don't freak out. He better hope I don't catch him myself.

PeoplesElbow

Bump. This guy lives around the block from me. Saw him walking past my house the other day. Three nights ago, I thought I heard something outside during the night (lite sleeper). Took the dog out in the morning and fresh cigarette butt outside on the ground by my 10 year old daughter's window. Now I have to leave the outside lights on so she and my wife don't freak out. He better hope I don't catch him myself.

Dont leave the lights on, invest in some bear traps.

Hank

my war

Keep the cig butt... His DNA is on it.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Plant poison ivy.

Invest in motion detector lights. They're pretty cheap. Do you have any friends who are hunters and might have a game cam? That would give you evidence.

bilbur

I think they should make a new law that makes parents with young children invest in frosted glass for there windows. This would provide an effective deterrent that would put an end to the poor people that can't control themselves and have a need to look in children windows. Any parent in violation of the law should face penalties and possible jail time. What do you think, can we get enough support for this since the current laws don't appear to be able to protect the community.

On a serious note, I hope someone makes this guy pay or the courts finally give him a real punishment if he is dong this again. I hate that the courts can only protect us after we are victims in some cases. This guy should have been forced to where a tracking device on his ankle and if caught on other peoples property he should be immediately arrested.

Zguy28

I think they should make a new law that makes parents with young children invest in frosted glass for there windows. This would provide an effective deterrent that would put an end to the poor people that can't control themselves and have a need to look in children windows. Any parent in violation of the law should face penalties and possible jail time. What do you think, can we get enough support for this since the current laws don't appear to be able to protect the community.

On a serious note, I hope someone makes this guy pay or the courts finally give him a real punishment if he is dong this again. I hate that the courts can only protect us after we are victims in some cases. This guy should have been forced to where a tracking device on his ankle and if caught on other peoples property he should be immediately arrested.
He wasn't able to see anything luckily because my windows have blinds, but still, creepy knowing that somebody was 10 feet from your kids during the night.

bilbur

He wasn't able to see anything luckily because my windows have blinds, but still, creepy knowing that somebody was 10 feet from your kids during the night.

My sisters experienced this while babysitting many years ago. Someone was looking into the picture window and one of my sisters saw him. It was right up the street from where we lived so they called my dad, he grabbed his gun, and ran to the house. My sisters said he ran into the woods so my dad went back there and fired a few shots into the air. Never had any more problems. Before I get negative feedback about this being irresponsible, it was a heavily wooded area for over a mile with no houses and it was night time. Those were the days when you could do something to protect your family without worrying about retribution form the law or getting sued by the pervert for breaking his ankle on the hole in the ground outside your kids window.