Yard waste

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Is there a limit to the amount that you can put out at the curb for pickup?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You don't have a yard. Mine goes into the woods. :shrug:

I'm doing yard clean up in Jacksonville. They say the limit is 5 cubic yards but it doesn't say that on the county website. It just says no limbs over 40 pounds and nothing longer than 5 feet. They only picked half of it up today.

Vince

I'm doing yard clean up in Jacksonville. They say the limit is 5 cubic yards but it doesn't say that on the county website. It just says no limbs over 40 pounds and nothing longer than 5 feet. They only picked half of it up today.
We don't have trash pick up unless we pay for it. Got to load it in the truck and take it to the dump so I'm pretty much in the dark about the amount. Besides, it probably varies with the county.

Freefaller

We don't have trash pick up unless we pay for it. Got to load it in the truck and take it to the dump so I'm pretty much in the dark about the amount. Besides, it probably varies with the county.

Trash pick up is one thing, yard waste is a recycle material and is treated differently than trash pickup. You probably need to go to the jurisdiction that does the recycle pick up. They usually have written rules for what / how and when they pick up.

Last edited: