I'm a very proud dad. Gotta brag a bit.

Homer J

Power Chord
My son. Graduated from Parris Island on Friday.

PFC Wilhelmi.jpg

ginwoman

What a good looking young man. Thank goodness for our young Americans like him who will be looking out for us.

Madam Blue

OOOORAH!! From an old retired Marine who spent 13 weeks in beautiful Parris Island, SC in 1970. Great looking young Marine.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Good for him! It's an accomplishment to to even accepted to be sent to boot camp as I understand it theses days.

:buddies:

Freefaller

Congrats. Thank goodness there are young mmen like him! I had ther same feeling when my sone graduated from the Police Academy and I got to Pin his badge on him!

mamatutu

mama to two
You should be so proud! I love the photo of my husband when he grad Parris Island in 1974. In every photo I see of the grads over the years, they have the same expression; like, ok, it's time to kick some butt! God bless your son, and America! :patriot:

Attachments

• butch.jpg
    butch.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

Homer J

Power Chord
Thanks all! I'm obviously pretty damn proud to have raised a son with such drive. Guess we must have done something right.

congrats, going aviation or ground pounder?

He's headed to Camp Geiger in January for Marine Combat Training and then to Ft. Sill, OK for Field Artillery School. Not sure what subspecialty yet.

:patriot:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
What a handsome Marine! Congratulations, dad (and mom!)I know you are so very proud of him. oohrah!!