2015 New Year's Resolutions

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I've put on 10lbs since Thanksgiving so that's my first one. I've also decided I want to be a better vegetarian, no more sneaking a piece of bacon when no ones looking and last, I want to dink less booze. Anyone else have any?

:otter:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Not a lot of people will understand, but my goal this year is to only buy yarn when I need it, not because it was a great deal, not because it's so beautiful or so soft, but only because I need it for a specific project. My husband and I were discussing my craft supply cabinet and what should happen to it when I die. I told him to give it to FancyBelle. :lol: However, that made me realize, I need to curb my yarn problem.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I've put on 10lbs since Thanksgiving so that's my first one. I've also decided I want to be a better vegetarian, no more sneaking a piece of bacon when no ones looking and last, I want to dink less booze. Anyone else have any?

Ha. I've lost 10 since Tnxgiving. :yahoo:

Drink less.
No more veggies snuck in with my bacon.
Play out once a month or more
Chew my food slowly and stop choking it down

I don't do resolutions. I do 'reductions and increases'. I can resolve to go to the gym more but not resolve to go to the gym 3 days a week. So, go to the gym more.

I've put on 10lbs since Thanksgiving so that's my first one. I've also decided I want to be a better vegetarian, no more sneaking a piece of bacon when no ones looking
If you were sneaking meat of any kind you were not a vegetarian so I guess this means your resolution is to become a vegetarian in 2015.
and last, I want to dink less booze.
So does this mean you are taking up crocheting in 2015 to make bottle cozies so they dink less?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
If you were sneaking meat of any kind you were not a vegetarian so I guess this means your resolution is to become a vegetarian in 2015.
So does this mean you are taking up crocheting in 2015 to make bottle cozies so they dink less?

I have some yarn and crochet hooks for him to use.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
We talk about people like you on my veggie friend’s forum. :drama:

My daughter does that too. “Dad, remember in 2011 when you ate that piece of bacon?”…“I guess you’re not a vegetarian”….“I HATE YOU!”…”will you buy me new UGG’S?”

Miggy’s gonna break her resolution and knit them for me. :dance:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I resolve to accept myself for who I am and not try to change me.

Pass the bacon!

:yay:...

that was mine last year.... I have accepted I am a bitch... and I am ok with it.

this year ... I need to be better than last year..

Pass the Bacon please...

bilbur

My resolution is to quit smoking and then pick it back up again 2 days later. I don't want to go overboard with the whole resolution thing.