Any surplus hardware supply stores in the area

steppinthrax

I know in parts of PA they have warehouses where they have a large selection of interior/exterior doors, windows and kitchen cabinets. They usually have fixed pricing regardless of type/style of door and it's usually a whole lot cheaper than HD/Sneads/Lowe's. Sometimes they sell "used" supplies (Doors that were bought, installed and removed or customer didn't like etc...) Are there any places like that around somd?

TPD

the poor dad
I know in parts of PA they have warehouses where they have a large selection of interior/exterior doors, windows and kitchen cabinets. They usually have fixed pricing regardless of type/style of door and it's usually a whole lot cheaper than HD/Sneads/Lowe's. Sometimes they sell "used" supplies (Doors that were bought, installed and removed or customer didn't like etc...) Are there any places like that around somd?

Dysons in Great Mills. Ask to go down into the basement and nose around.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Dysons in Great Mills. Ask to go down into the basement and nose around.

:yeahthat: It seems they pull stuff that isn't moving and store it in the basement. Once or twice a year they will bring it out for sale.

bilbur

http://www.dysonbuildingcenter.com/

That was my first thought but then I had gotten it mixed up with a different place in Hollywood and thought it had closed. It is going to aggravate me all day because now I can not think of the places name that closed.

You aren't talking about Dean's Lumber are you? They are still open they just moved their storage yard next to Tom Hodges and their custom cabinet place moved across from San Sushi by the Subway.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've bought some really nice "seconds/returns" windows from both Dysons and Deans over the years.

sm8

It was like a little yellow shed looking building. Pregnancy brain is kicking in terribly so I may be completely off.