Union numbers keep falling.

glhs837

Power with Control
Hold on while I test the "Give a Damn" function........... let me reset it, gets balky after so long without using it............ nope, nothing yet...... check back tomorrow.....

glhs837

Power with Control
As union numbers fall so does the middle class standard of living.

http://www.epi.org/publication/ib342-unions-inequality-faltering-middle-class/

I think I need a better source than an org that is basically a union front.

"In July 2012, EPI joined forces with the AFL-CIO, Center for Community Change, Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, National Council of La Raza and SEIU "

Sorry, but if you are bedding down with LaRaza and the SEIU, I'm really doubting thier non-partisan status.

glhs837

Power with Control
We an cite references, articles and studies all day, on both sides.

But there is no doubt that inflation adjusted middle class wages have fallen in direct relation to loss of union membership.

http://ideas.time.com/2013/01/29/viewpoint-why-the-decline-of-unions-is-your-problem-too/

And they appear to have fallen in direct relation other falling things too. Two things happening at the same time do not have to be linked. Traffic fatalities, been dropping forever....maybe thats why, or maybe it's tied other things. Maybe unions stopped growing because they places the thrived in failed? And those employees stopped making money?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
And they appear to have fallen in direct relation other falling things too. Two things happening at the same time do not have to be linked. Traffic fatalities, been dropping forever....maybe thats why, or maybe it's tied other things. Maybe unions stopped growing because they places the thrived in failed? And those employees stopped making money?

Gun deaths are decreasing as well, does Union Membership correlate to higher gun deaths?

FollowTheMoney

Title should've been: Private sector Union numbers falling

Title should've been: Private sector Union numbers falling. Notice that public sector numbers are increasing?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Exactly. Only fools hang their hats on completely unsupportable "correlations"...

DEEKAYPEE8569