Windsor Manor in Bryans Road?

MsMove

I've seen a lot of conflicting information about the new housing development in Bryans Road; I've also seen some of the work start with clearing out trees and an access road. But if you Google Windsor Manor, all of the info is pretty old (2011-ish). Just wondering if anyone knows what the current situation is with it.

nutz

I've seen a lot of conflicting information about the new housing development in Bryans Road; I've also seen some of the work start with clearing out trees and an access road. But if you Google Windsor Manor, all of the info is pretty old (2011-ish). Just wondering if anyone knows what the current situation is with it.

Is that the new development across from the Strawberry Hills ghetto?

MsMove

It's a little further down 210; connected to South Hampton, backs up to Ruth B Swann Park

officeguy

Those nimrods think that their house should be the last one built and that anything more is 'sprawl'.

'Windsor Manor' is I believe the 'Creedon property' which is a large tract with river frontage between Hampton and Ruth B Swann park. Currently it has one home on it with 3/4 of a mile of driveway snaking up to 210.

The increased density in Bryans Road was part of the counties development plan with the business park and the extension of Billingsly road. Now that the county dropped the ball on both of those projects, all we ware left with is the increased density development. Brilliant!

nutz

Those nimrods think that their house should be the last one built and that anything more is 'sprawl'.

'Windsor Manor' is I believe the 'Creedon property' which is a large tract with river frontage between Hampton and Ruth B Swann park. Currently it has one home on it with 3/4 of a mile of driveway snaking up to 210.

The increased density in Bryans Road was part of the counties development plan with the business park and the extension of Billingsly road. Now that the county dropped the ball on both of those projects, all we ware left with is the increased density development. Brilliant!

You should call Edith and relay your gratitude for that :sarcasm: Charles County has attracted too much of the PG county crowd already

Last edited: