found kittens

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Found a mother cat and three kittens on the side of Park Hall Road on Thursday last week. Managed to catch the kitties, could not get mama.

They are not feral, they use the litter box, eat dry food, let us hold them and PURR!!! Musta been dumped. Cold as it was. mutteringunderbreath

Found a home for the black and white male, maybe a home for one female, may be one left. Anyone need a kitten? I dewormed them and gave them a dose of frontline (Thanks Doc Bennett!).

I WILL NOT KEEP ONE NO MATTER HOW CUTE!

IMG_1239.jpg

Roman

Found a mother cat and three kittens on the side of Park Hall Road on Thursday last week. Managed to catch the kitties, could not get mama.

They are not feral, they use the litter box, eat dry food, let us hold them and PURR!!! Musta been dumped. Cold as it was. mutteringunderbreath

Found a home for the black and white male, maybe a home for one female, may be one left. Anyone need a kitten? I dewormed them and gave them a dose of frontline (Thanks Doc Bennett!).

I WILL NOT KEEP ONE NO MATTER HOW CUTE!

View attachment 106873
I am betting that you WILL keep one. Thanks for caring for them.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Oh, they're adorable! I can't take one, however, I will pass on the picture!

mamatutu

mama to two
Oh my gosh! How adorable! I have always said posting such cuteness on this forum should be illegal! :lol: Sounds like they are going fast! That was extremely caring of you to rescue them, mt. I can't take a pet right now, but maybe down the road, so to speak. :smile:

HorseQueen

Oh my gosh! They are too cute. I should have checked here earlier. My fiancée and I just adopted a little kitten yesterday. He was caught as a feral about a month ago (now 12 weeks), so definitely not as playful and comfortable as your little ones. Hopefully they find some good homes, or I'll be getting a second kitty! lol I love that calico.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Ophelia, Beatrice, and Clyde now all have new homes - and probably new names!

mamatutu

mama to two
Ophelia, Beatrice, and Clyde now all have new homes - and probably new names!

That is great news! They are precious and very lucky. Thanks to you!

I wish I could have taken the calico, too. I am partial to calicos because that was my first kitty that I found in a tree in my front yard in NOLA when I was 10. She lived to be 21 and departed this world right before my first child was born.

Edit: word change

Last edited: