The Oscars

Vince

Birdman? Really? Who the hell has ever heard of this movie until the Oscar's? At least Sniper took one.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What was the point of him coming out on stage in his tighty whites, docks and shoes?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just read that the swag bags were valued at $168,000 each. You could support three families on that. Way to keep it real, Oscars.

somdfunguy

not impressed
Newscasters "racist" review of Lady Gaga's Oscar performance

[video=youtube;3R4EimDlDEc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R4EimDlDEc[/video]

lovinmaryland

I thought Lady Gaga did an ahhhhmazing job on her Sound of Music montage. I was definitely impressed :yay:

NPH was not a very funny host though :dead:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, let's see..............A lesbian last year.........A Gay man this year. So next year it's Bruce Jenner. Right?

But Ellen is funny. And nice. You can't go wrong with Ellen. I didn't watch this year, so no idea how mean Doogie was to the stars, but some of those buttholes they get hosting these things are just unpleasant and painful to watch. Plus he isn't funny, that I am aware of, and people don't watch that crap for the breathy acceptance speeches. "I'd like to thank blah blah blah and so and so...and...I'd like to thank...hmmm....what's that guy's name again?...Oh yeah! God! I want to thank God!"

Bay_Kat

Tropical
But Ellen is funny. And nice. You can't go wrong with Ellen. I didn't watch this year, so no idea how mean Doogie was to the stars, but some of those buttholes they get hosting these things are just unpleasant and painful to watch. Plus he isn't funny, that I am aware of, and people don't watch that crap for the breathy acceptance speeches. "I'd like to thank blah blah blah and so and so...and...I'd like to thank...hmmm....what's that guy's name again?...Oh yeah! God! I want to thank God!"

I just remember Ellen having pizza brought in last year and then the selfie.