Dr. Millers Leonardtown office today...had to smile

gretchen

Some lady called the front desk lady a b**ch. Straight to her face. Was there with hubby and son and heard most of it,don't know what started it. But it sure felt great to hear someone say it! She's so nasty. We've been planning to leave once we find someone else.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Some lady called the front desk lady a b**ch. Straight to her face. Was there with hubby and son and heard most of it,don't know what started it. But it sure felt great to hear someone say it! She's so nasty. We've been planning to leave once we find someone else.

I left Dr Miller's office several years ago. Should have never started going there in the first place after he asked some inappropriate questions while I was talking to him while still pregnant. I loved Dr Brubaker who was in his office at the time. Should have left when she did. Dr Miller kept misdiagnosing my son. I lucked out and Dr Sheth was accepting new patients and we finally got a diagnosis on my son. Been happy with Sheth ever since.

The woman at the L'town desk IS a bitch. If you call the Waldorf office, you can get Mrs. Miller on the phone and she will straighten said troll out.

gretchen

The woman at the L'town desk IS a bitch. If you call the Waldorf office, you can get Mrs. Miller on the phone and she will straighten said troll out.

The specific front desk person I'm referring to is the one with stringy blonde hair that's about to her shoulders. There also one with black hair but she isn't so bad. Surprisingly I think the nicest front desk people are at Breton.

lovinmaryland

Not really Mrs Miller is as bad if not worse. Best thing we ever did was leave that office.

bobbiecoda

What Lovinmarland said! Best thing we did was leave and that was after 16 years. Dr. meena with Dr Sait is awesome in Waldorf. Never looked back.

Wouldn't take a pet snake to this guy! Took my son, one time, years ago. After an exam for swollen glands, Dr. says, "I don't think it's leukemia. Want you to go see an Oncologist at Children's"! No tests, just that he didn't THINK it was leukemia! Felt like I had just been run over by a cement truck. Turned out to be swollen tonsils.

glhs837

Power with Control
Damn, amazed that my kids survived from birth to 20 and 17, seeing as Dr. Miller was their physician for all those years. :jameo:

while the office staff varied over the years, we never had an issue with Dr Miller himself.