Rams Head Tavern owner arrested for bathroom camera

sockgirl77

Wonder if he's friends with Tim Flaherty?

The owner of the Rams Head Tavern in Savage MD has been charged for secretly videotaping women as they used the bathroom, according to police.

The suspect, identified as Kyle Muehlhauser, 37, of Severna Park, was arrested Feb. 19 and has been charged with six counts of visual surveillance with prurient intent, according to court records. Muehlhauser was released on a bond of $35,000 on Feb. 20.

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0215/rams-head-tavern-owner-arrested-for-filming-women-in-bathroom.html

I know that quite a few forum members have posted about going to shows at Rams Head.

sockgirl77

Baltimore is Rams Head Live.... Rams Head Tavern is in Howard County

I didn't even know there were 2. I just know that the old BayNet used to promote them and now they're running this story. They would not have run it a few years ago. :lol:

sockgirl77

For real? I'm totally surprised by that and a bit disappointed =o(

I cannot seem to find the thread on here but I KNOW there was one. The case was settled a few years ago. I know that several prior employees of that business were contacted to go through photos to see if theirs was one of them. I'm going to assume that a monetary settlement was made because I see no charges against that ass.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The gummint can read your e mails, handle your text messages, spy on you, drone you, look at you through your monitor but a business person can't watch you pee?

What is this world coming to?