Is Ridge becoming PG County?

Misfit

Lawful neutral

got2party

Terrance Savoy only has a few upcoming appearances in court, so I'm sure this won't cause him any stress. Who the heck breaks into a house at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon? And the house is occupied??

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Terrance Savoy only has a few upcoming appearances in court, so I'm sure this won't cause him any stress. Who the heck breaks into a house at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon? And the house is occupied??

Thugs are a horse of a different color.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
From article:
'Deputies subsequently searched the apartment and located suspects Deandre T. Keys, 18 of Lexington Park, and Terrance Marquis Savoy, 22 of Ridge, hiding in the attack under insulation.' Otherwise known as overhead storridge.
I guess proofreading isn't a requirement anymore. :lol:
See what I did there? :biggrin:

It's too bad the 'anti-sexist' and 'anti-bullying' trends have prevented the old joke about "Look down your shirt and spell attic."

baxter

What,,,no racial profiling?? Break into my home and see what awaits you! I'm sick of the revolving door of justice,,,,

DEEKAYPEE8569

What,,,no racial profiling?? Break into my home and see what awaits you! I'm sick of the revolving door of justice,,,,

That door's been turning for as long as there's been law enforcement. A lot; not all; of the crooks are out of jail before the ink on the report dries.
Thing about break-in's; the bad guy has to be inside your home; both feet on the floor; before you can drop him. You can't do anything if he's still climbing through the window. Sleeping with a gun under your pillow doesn't sound like a bad idea anymore. Does it.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Who the heck breaks into a house at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon? And the house is occupied??

A lot of those types of burglaries are known drug dealers that have lots of ready cash in the home. The thieves know the people and may even know their cash hiding spots. Or the crooks are friends of friends the homeowners. They sit around and say this guy has lots of money in his house and wouldn't it be nice to get our hands on some of it. Not saying that is the case with this particular burglary. Birds of a feather thing.

glhs837

Power with Control
A lot of those types of burglaries are known drug dealers that have lots of ready cash in the home. The thieves know the people and may even know their cash hiding spots. Or the crooks are friends of friends the homeowners. They sit around and say this guy has lots of money in his house and wouldn't it be nice to get our hands on some of it. Not saying that is the case with this particular burglary. Birds of a feather thing.

Pretty easy to figure out, just run the victims name through the states judiciary case search.

red_explorer

fYI

It isn't the case for this burglary. Though some of the neighbors may be questionable, the residents of this house are very hard working employees of the base. They are clean, and well mannered. Luckily, they discovered the miscreants who broke in, and were able to stop them.

I totally agree with the Birds of the Feather saying, but in this case...no.

And no, its not me. They re related to someone very close to me. I haven't even met them yet, but hear wonderful things about them,

edinsomd

That door's been turning for as long as there's been law enforcement. A lot; not all; of the crooks are out of jail before the ink on the report dries.
Thing about break-in's; the bad guy has to be inside your home; both feet on the floor; before you can drop him. You can't do anything if he's still climbing through the window. Sleeping with a gun under your pillow doesn't sound like a bad idea anymore. Does it.

No, no, and no. But thanks for playing!