Cafe Des Artistes

tuffenuff2

Received an e-mail with an update about Chef Loic . They are looking for new owners to buy the restaurant due to his health. No rush. Hopefully they will find a great chef. I loved eating there.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Food service is tough on the body. It's a young man's business.

dgates80

Land of the lost
Received an e-mail with an update about Chef Loic . They are looking for new owners to buy the restaurant due to his health. No rush. Hopefully they will find a great chef. I loved eating there.

How is he doing? He is a super nice guy, I wish him well.

tuffenuff2

Well, we've heard so many difference variations about Cafe des Artistes closing - including fatal illness, retirement, non-renewal of liquor license, etc ...... we need to set the record straight!

It is true that Loic has had a rough year battling health issues, but thanks to prayers and great medical intervention he is on the upside of healing.
It is NOT true that we will be retiring and NOT true that we let our liquor license expire!

We have, however, begun a search for just the right buyer for Cafe des Artistes.
It is our desire to spend more time with family and focus on our health.
There are no changes on the horizon right now, and we will continue to operate and serve as we always have - - straight from our heart.
Merci & Bon Appetit,
Loic & Karleen

I finally figured out how to copy and paste this message on here. This is what came as part of the newsletter this week.