Sarah Brady Dies

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return

The best anti-gun person is not a dead anti-gun person, but one who was able the see the error of their ways -- that of antagonism towards liberty. Unfortunately, much like Gabby Giffords, Sarah Brady let her emotion get the best of her in the wake of a life-changing event. They both have allowed themselves to be perverted by the anti-gun crowd.

It's too bad Ms. Brady wasn't able to be reached and shown the error of her ways. I hope the same won't be said of Ms. Giffords when she expires.

Salvador

One Nation Under God
Yeah, only disrespectful when Conservatives do it...give me a break. Hey, this is war heathen.. shove it!

Wrong. Disrespectful if anybody does it dumb ass. War? You don't know war. You sit on your fat ass on the sidelines and bitch just like everybody else. Scum!

PJay

Wrong. Disrespectful if anybody does it dumb ass. War? You don't know war. You sit on your fat ass on the sidelines and bitch just like everybody else. Scum!

lol....okay!

Carry on with your know all ass. lol

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Never seen you have a problem with the left when they do it. Remember when the left went bat chit crazy when Ronald Reagan passed away, or when Andrew Breitbart passed away, I do.

Salvador

One Nation Under God
Never seen you have a problem with the left when they do it. Remember when the left went bat chit crazy when Ronald Reagan passed away, or when Andrew Breitbart passed away, I do.

And they are disrespectful to. I surely wasnt throwing a party when they died. Nice try tho!

GW8345

Not White House Approved
And they are disrespectful to. I surely wasnt throwing a party when they died. Nice try tho!

I don't see anyone here throwing a party either, just expressing their opinion. Oh, I forgot, you're a liberal, so if you state your opinion it's free speech, if a conservative states their or it's something you don't agree with, it's hate speech.

Inkd

I was always told if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. I'll let this picture say it all.

givea****ometer.png