Place to hold a vendor fair

MABK0211

So I was thinking of holding a vendor fair within the next few months (probably June or July), and I was looking for a good place to hold one. Any suggestions? I don't mind if it's outside or inside.

Thank you in advanced.

Bobwhite

So I was thinking of holding a vendor fair within the next few months (probably June or July), and I was looking for a good place to hold one. Any suggestions? I don't mind if it's outside or inside.

Thank you in advanced.

The Villages at Wildewood has a very large community room that they rent. Their phone number is 301-863-0068.

bilbur

Thank you in advanced.

If you are looking in St Mary's you could try the Hollywood Fire Department, they do indoor and outdoor events. If you need a bigger venue there is always the Fair Grounds in Leonardtown or Summerseat in Hollywood.

Can't help but think that's really short notice to pull together an event like that. Most larger venue sites are probably booked. Vendors need to be clued in to be able to prepare. Just getting the word out to everyone in that short time is a big challenge.

What kind of vendors? Food? Industrial? Jobs? Kitch?

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Can't help but think that's really short notice to pull together an event like that. Most larger venue sites are probably booked. Vendors need to be clued in to be able to prepare. Just getting the word out to everyone in that short time is a big challenge.

What kind of vendors? Food? Industrial? Jobs? Kitch?

Pretty much EVERY vendor fair/craft fair/local fair around here is nothing but tastefully simple, fake junk jewelry and 31 consultants trying to sell stuff. :rolleyes:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

Thank you in advanced.

depending where.... I would be interested as well.